CadenceDesigned for walking, hiking, running, building houses, growing food, serving food, fighting fires, helping to protect and serve, educating, and so much more! Cadence insoles provide semi-rigid orthotic support with the shock-absorbing comfort of an insole. They help knee, hip, and back pain, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and other foot sensitivities. Cadence Insoles - Support Made Comfortable
- This product is in Men’s and Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: No
Slip Resistance: No
- Sizing: Accessories
- Footwear Shank: No
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: No
- Country Of Origin:
- Best Use: Athletic, Casual, Dress, Fashion, Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Dress
This doctor and podiatrist recommended insole is what you need for light to moderate activities with the signature Cadence comfort under the heel & forefoot. The Cadence Low Arch Insole helps control pronation, minimize leg pain, and alleviate heel and foot sensitivities with orthotic support and exceptional shock-absorbing comfort without the cost of a custom orthotic.
The Cadence Low Arch Insole aligns the foot improving posture and works by protecting the heel at impact, improving pressure distribution and shock absorption while stabilizing the foot with every step. This cushion insole features semi-rigid support and a heel cut-out that is firm but flexible, and a full-length polyurethane cushion footbed with a deep heel cup for stability. The Low Arch Insole provides a unique combination of contoured support and pressure distribution for excellent support, especially under the heel and forefoot. The high rebound polyurethane foam footbed is 5mm thick from the heels to the toes and topped with a low friction cover treated with an antimicrobial barrier for odor control. The added benefit of polyurethane foam is that it retains its shape, and it won't compress over time while giving the feeling of walking on clouds. Plus, the insole can be trimmed to fit around the forefoot for a customized fit.
You will be impressed with the lighter than air feeling, the difference you feel in the health of your legs and feet, and notice less foot fatigue with the Cadence Low Arch Insole that provides excellent rebound comfort and support where you need it.
Remove the existing insole from shoes and replace it with Cadence insoles. If needed, trim around the toe portion of the insole for a better fit by placing the old footbed on top of your Cadence insole with the heels lined up and trace a line around the toe and trim with scissors. Trim only the toe area and be careful not to trim them too short. Wear for a few hours daily until feet adjust to correction. Then wear full time.
Use warm water and mild soap or detergent and wipe down or gently scrub with an old toothbrush or nylon brush; do not saturate with water. Air-dry overnight.
- Recommended for Those That Want a Thin Replacement Insole (5mm from heel to toe) With a Low Arch Profile, Mild to Moderate Support, & the Cadence Comfort Under the Heel & Forefoot.
- Recommended for All Activities, Everyday Activities, & Everyone for Comfort & Foot Pain Prevention
- Narrow Midfoot & Heel
- Wider Forefoot to Accommodate Footwear with a Wider Toe Box, Such as Running Shoes & Safety Toe Boots
- Full-Length Total Contact Insole Topped Sturdy & Flexible ¾ Length Nylon Shell with Cut Out Heel
- Durable High Rebound Low Compression Set Polyurethane Foam Insole with Deep Heel Cup for Rebound Comfort
- Unique Heel Comfort Zone Provides “Trampoline” Pressure Relief Under the Heel
- 5mm Thickness from Heel to Toe
- Topped with an Antimicrobial Low Friction CoolMax Top Cover for Odor Control
- Trimmable Forefoot for a Custom Fit
- Reduces Stress & Fatigue in Feet, Legs, Hips, & Back
- Alleviates & Helps Prevent Common Injuries Such as Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Arthritis, Metatarsalgia, Posterior Tibialis Tendonitis, Patellofemoral Pain, & Achillies Tendonitis
- Best for Most Footwear: Industrial Footwear, Athletic & Walking Shoes, Casual & Dress Footwear, Hiking Footwear, Winter Boots, UGGs, Dress Shoes, & Some Sandals