To clean synthetic leathers, simply rinse the footwear with clean, warm water and dry with a cleaning cloth. For exceptionally dirty footwear, use a diluted soapy water solution and gently clean using a toothbrush or scrub brush. Rinse well using clean water and dry with a cleaning cloth.
- For light cleaning, rinse with clean, warm water
- For exceptional dirt, scrub with a diluted solution of soap and water
- Rinse completely with clean water
- Dry with a cleaning cloth
Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility – to make things better for our products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Nylon/Mesh, Rubber/PVC
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 4 oz
- Profession: Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Boots, Chukka, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Safety Toe - Alloy, Vegan, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus, Static Dissipative, Safety Toe
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
When you’re working a long shift, you need boots that won’t weigh you down. Enter Timberland PRO®’s Powertrain Alloy Toe ESD Mid Work Boots, constructed to keep you comfortable during a long workday.
With anti-fatigue technology for shock resistance and renewed energy plus an alloy safety toe, you’ll feel light on your feet and protected where you need it most. This ultra-lightweight work boot safeguards against sweat, odor, and deterioration, all thanks to its breathable mesh lining.
Stay energized in the ESD Work Boots: 24/7 lightweight protection for your feet.
- A super lightweight and comfortable low-profile athletic work shoes with Timberland's PRO 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE.
- Premium Synthetic Uppers
- 5" Shaft height With Padded Collar and Tongue for Ankle Comfort and Support
- Ghillie Lacing System for a Fast and Secure Fit
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Finger Loops for Easy On
- Metallic-Free Construction - Airport and Security Friendly
- Lined with Antimicrobial Mesh Wick Dry Linings for Comfort and Odor Control
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY Built into Cushion Insole Provides Shock Absorption and Energy Return Delivering All Comfort and Support
- Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ Technology Built into Midsole Provides All-Day Shock Absorbing Comfort, Arch Support and Cushions Every Step to Reduce Foot Fatigue
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support
- Timberland PRO® Polyurethane Outsoles are Oil-, Abrasion- and Slip-Resistant with Non-Marking Soles Providing Superior Grip and Traction
- Boot World Advantage Slip-Resistant PLUS Approved for Optimal Slip-Resistance on Low Traction Surfaces
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility and Reduced Break-in Time
- Electro Static Dissipating Technology Prevents Static Build-Up
- Asymmetrical Alloy Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 for Impact and Compression and SD Safety Standards