To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots and clothing with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Cambodia
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 9 oz
- Profession: Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Alloy, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
The men's Wolverine ShiftPLUS Work LX 6" Alloy Toe Waterproof Boot may look like a work boot but offers athletic performance with phenomenal comfort technology for support and durability mile after mile.
The Wolverine ShiftPLUS name says it all - it goes above and beyond to power through your shift with a great fit, comfort, safety, and long-lasting support. The ShiftPLUS features a good-looking waterproof leather upper with moisture-wicking mesh linings and a breathable Waterproof Plus membrane for fresh and dry feet no matter the conditions. The high-performance polyurethane cushion insole and DuraSpring rebound cushioning midsole deliver fantastic all-day underfoot support, stability, and long-lasting comfort made for standing long hours on hard surfaces. Work confidently, knowing feet are well protected with a lightweight ASTM certified and non-corrosive alloy safety toe and EH protection. Plus, the slip-resistant rubber lug outsoles keep you steady on your feet.
The Wolverine ShiftPLUS is built like an athletic shoe, and you won't believe it's for work! Give your feet the comfort they deserve with long-lasting support that doesn't quit and keeps feet safe and comfortable around the clock.
- Premium Waterproof Full-Grain Leather Upper
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Tradtional Lacing System for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-on
- Sloped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings & Breathable Waterproof Plus Membrane for Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Polyurethane Cushion Insole with Soft Rebound Foam Cushions & Supports Feet with Every Step
- Advanced Comfort DuraSpring Low-Density Polyurethane Midsole Provides Structural Integrity, Flexibility, & High-Performance Energy Return
- Nylon Shank for Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Oil & Slip Resistant Rubber Outsoles Provide Grip & Traction with Every Step
- ForgeTek Direct Attach Construction Provides a Secure Bond, Great Flexibility, & Reduced Break-in Time
- Rubber Traction Outsoles are Oil & Slip Resistant & Provide Grip, Traction, with Every Step
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Lightweight Alloy Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements