To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Work Zone specializes in outdoor and safety work boots that are superior in quality, comfort, and style. Manufactured from the finest quality materials using the latest technologies, Work Zone produces durable and dependable footwear made for the physical demands of any trade; meeting and/or exceeding ASTM safety standards for metal or composite safety toes, electrical hazard, static dissipative, metatarsal protection, and slip resistance.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Steel
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin:
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 14 oz
- Profession: Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Motorcycle, Slip On, Western
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Safety Toe - Composite, Oil Resistant Sole, Safety Toe
Oil Resistant Sole
The men’s Work Zone 10” Western Composite Safety Toe Boot combines safety, style, and lasting comfort with the function of a work boot.
This western-style safety boot features rugged leather uppers with traditional stitching and a square toe that is stylish for everyday wear. The composite safety toe delivers the necessary protection on the job while the removable polyurethane insole keeps you comfortable during long days on your feet.
Show off your country boy style with the Work Zone 10” Western Composite Safety Toe Boot.
- Premium Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Leather Upper
- 10" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Traditional Six Row Stitch Pattern
- Western Style Square Toe Design
- Pronounced Pull Holes for Easy Pull-on
- Easy On/Off
- Lined with Wick Dry Linings for Great Breathability & Cooling Comfort
- Removable COMFORTTUF Polyurethane Cushion Footbed Provides
- Excellent Arch Support, All-Day Shock Absorbing Comfort, & Stability
- Steel Shank for Structural Support &Stability
- Oil Resistant Rubber Lug Outsoles Provide Grip and Traction
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Support & Ruggedness
- Composite Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression