To clean suede or nubuck footwear, we recommend using the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Kit. Rub any stains or surface marks with the included dry eraser bar, using the correct eraser side for suede or for nubuck. Use the brush to restore and raise the nap of the footwear material. To treat deeper discolorations, use the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Cleaner Foam. For best results, test colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before all-over application. Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection.
- To clean, we recommend using the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Kit
- Rub stains or surface marks with the dry eraser bar
- Use the brush the restore and raise the nap of the footwear
- To clean deeper discolorations use the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Cleaner Foam
- Test color fastness before all-over application
- Post-cleaning, reapply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for water and stain protection
Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility – to make things better for our products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Suede Leather
- Lining Material: Faux Leather, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Nylon Diffusion Plate
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 12 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Nothing says “pro” like Timberland PRO®’s Pit Boss work boots. Reliable, sturdy, and long-lasting, with these boots you’ll get through your workday with ease.
The Timberland PRO® Pit Boss 6" Steel Toe Work Boots are crafted with 24/7 comfort suspension and manufactured to resist odor so you’re ready to tackle a full day on the job. These rugged boots are made with quality leather and fully lined for optimum comfort. Thanks to its safety toe and oil-resistant sole, you can weld, build, and construct safely in the Pit Boss. Rain or shine, the Pit Boss work boots offer superior performance in hazardous conditions.
The Timberland PRO® Pit Boss work boot: professional quality for professional work.
- A heavy-duty outdoor work boot with ASTM rated safety features and Timberland's 24/7 Comfort Suspension Technology.
- Rugged Full-Grain Nubuck Leather Uppers
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar and Tongue for Ankle Comfort and Support
- Traditional Lacing System with Cast Metal Top Speed Hooks for a Quick and Secure Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy On
- Lined with Cambrelle® Wick Dry Linings with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and Moisture Management
- Removable Open-cell Polyurethane Cushion Footbed with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and All-Day Cushion Comfort
- TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SUSPENSION™ Technology Supports the Arch and Cushions Every Step to Reduce Foot Fatigue
- Nylon Diffusion Plate for Structural Support and Stability
- Molded Polyurethane Midsole Provides Structural Integrity, Superior Cushioning, and Durable All-Day Comfort
- Long Wearing and Non-marking Timberland PRO® Rubber Outsoles are Heat-, Oil-, Abrasion- and Slip-Resistant for Better Traction on All Surfaces
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Support, Long Lasting Fit, and Rebuildable
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Asymmetrical Steel Safety Toes for an Enhanced Fit
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 for Impact and Compression and EH Rated Safety Standards
- Meets and/or Exceeds CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 Safety Standards