Aetrex is renowned for its over-the-counter Lynco Orthotics that are recognized as the #1 orthotic system on the market today. Recommended by doctors and pedorthists worldwide, Lynco Orthotics offer unsurpassed comfort, support and proper body alignment. Available in a variety of styles, they provide you with a custom selected solution designed specifically for your foot type and footwear style.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: No
Slip Resistance: No
- Sizing: Accessories
- Footwear Shank: No
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: No
- Country Of Origin:
- Best Use: Casual, Hiking, Work/Utility
Not all shoes are the perfect fit. Thanks to the men’s Aetrex Compete Med/High Arch Orthotic, the perfect fit is only an insole away.
This full-length, neutral, malleable cushioned insole is perfect to provide gentle support for high-impact activities. Made with a top cover of CopperGuard ® for odor resistance, Pro-Shox® polyurethane center-cushioning, and AeroCell™ polyurethane performance base, you’ll experience increased comfort, stability, and support while doing what you love in this men’s insole. Plus, its CopperGuard technology reduces odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
Customizing itself to each foot’s shape, this fatigue-reducing insole is one thing your shoes should not be without - so why wait when happiness is only a click away?
- A lightweight and resilient orthotic featuring three densities that provide odor control, superior cushioning, shock absorption, arch support, and stability.
- Provides superior cushioning, shock absorption, and arch support during HIGH IMPACT activities.
- For Medium/High Arch Feet to help prevent common conditions like Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain, and Metatarsalgia.
- Full-length insole for moderate support and stability
- Top Cover - Soft CopperGuard topped cover made from state-of-the-art copper fibers to help prevent bacteria, fungi, and odor.
- Center Cushioning - Pro-Shox® Polyurethane center cushioning for comfort, superior resilience, and shock absorption.
- Performance Base - AeroCell™ polyurethane performance base for Stability, Durability, and Support.
- Advanced Lynco Arch Support - Strategically placed arch support to help reinforce the foundation of your body comfortably and provides proper body alignment.
- Alignment - Bio mechanical heel shape to help align your body and prevent injury.
- Pain Relief - Arch support and alignment help to relieve plantar fasciitis, arch pain, and prevent overuse.
- Cupped rearfoot design cradles and cushions heel and increases stability.
- For use with Athletic, Walking, Comfort, and Work Footwear - improves the support of most shoes in a gentle way by increasing comfort, stability, and support while reducing fatigue.
- Spot clean with clear, mild soap and damp cloth; air dry.