To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For eight decades, Georgia Boot has been America's Hardest Working Boot, building dependable footwear for consumers ranging from traditional work boots to industry-specific protective footwear and farm & ranch styles. Comfort Core technology delivers a reliable and comfortable work boot with resilience and energy return while the hard-wearing exteriors provide superior safety features and great construction and are built to last. Georgia Boot delivers the quality expected from America's hardest workers from coast to coast. On or off the job, they have you covered.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 5 - Highest Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Steel
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: High
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 10 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Fire, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Lace-Up, Logger, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
When tough work calls for a work boot that can take on challenging outdoor work, the Georgia Boot AMP LT Composite Safety Toe WP Logger Boot is the best fit.
So much is going on with this good-looking safety toe logger boot, and no need to worry about protection cause this boot has your back. The Georgia Boot AMP LT Logger Boot comes equipped with a 9-inch heavy-duty SPR leather upper that's chemical and abrasion-resistant and a removable kiltie guard to protect laces from brush and debris. Not only is the Georgia AMP LT Logger rugged, but it also provides padded comfort and sturdy support on uneven terrain. The heavy-duty lacing system and heel counter lock system keep feet secure, while the tough Goodyear welt is built to last, providing a solid well-fitting boot that can withstand harsh conditions. On the inside, the antimicrobial mesh linings and breathable Georgia Waterproof System wick moisture away to keep feet cool and dry while helping prevent odors. The Georgia Boot AMP LT Logger boot also features an Ergo fit composite safety toe for an enhanced fit that minimizes extreme temperature transfer and protects against falling objects. To further enhance comfort, a Georgia AMP LT memory foam insole cushions the foot for an enhanced fit and comfort. The high-defined heel with double tempered steel shank and EH-rated logger outsole adds arch support, strength, and stability. Plus, it provides the grip and traction needed to shovel, climb ladders, and stomp around in loose gravel or muddy terrain.
The Georgia Boot AMT LT Logger boot provides a solid foundation with heavy-duty Goodyear welt and non-metallic safety toe protection for the toughest job sites and comfort to get you through the day.
- Oiled Full-Grain Water-Resistant Leather Upper
- 8" Shaft Height with Padded Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Gusseted Bellows Tongue Keeps Out Water & Debris
- 2” Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System with Top Speed Hook Antiqued Brass Hardware for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Removable Brush Guard Kiltie
- Ergo-Fit Safety Toe Design to Match the Contours of Feet Provide Enhanced Comfort
- Heel Stabilizing Counter Locks Heel In Place for Maximum Foot Support
- Grip Panels for Easy On/Off
- Lined with High-Performance Moisture Wicking Mesh & Georgia Waterproof System for Great Breathability & All-Season Comfort
- Removable EVA Footbed Provides Extra Cushioning & Shock Absorption with Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Double-Rib Tempered Steel Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- Long Wearing Oil Resistant Rubber Lug Outsoles Provide Grip & Traction on Uneven Terrain & Rough Surfaces
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Ergo-Fit Composite Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards