To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For eight decades, Georgia Boot has been America's Hardest Working Boot, building dependable footwear for consumers ranging from traditional work boots to industry-specific protective footwear and farm & ranch styles. Comfort Core technology delivers a reliable and comfortable work boot with resilience and energy return while the hard-wearing exteriors provide superior safety features and great construction and are built to last. Georgia Boot delivers the quality expected from America's hardest workers from coast to coast. On or off the job, they have you covered.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 5 - Highest Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 13 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
When it comes to finding a high-quality, high-performing work boot, Georgia Boot is a name you can count on. The men's Georgia Boot AMP LT Moc-Toe Waterproof Work Boot not only looks great with jeans and slacks but is also loaded with high-performing features and protection.
Featuring Georgia Boot's signature buttery soft barracuda gold SPR leather, this soft toe wedge work boot has greater strength than that of traditional leather for optimum performance. This eh-rated moc-toe work boot with a heel stabilizing lock is acid and alkali resistant and features a waterproof membrane that keeps feet dry and comfortable while still allowing feet to breathe. With no break-in required and Goodyear welting for long-lasting wear, you'll be reaching for these boots for both work and play. On the inside of this good-looking wedge work boot, a removable AMP LT memory foam and polyurethane insole cradle the foot in comfort while the EVA midsole provides outstanding underfoot support. Plus, the Carbo-Tec rubber outsole keeps you grounded and provides dependable resistance against heat, oil, chemicals, and slips.
Trust Georgia Boot to deliver incredible protection and amazing out-of-the-box comfort.
- A Quality Craftsmanship - High-Performance Moc-Toe Boot with No Break-in Time
- Buttery Soft, Oil-Tanned Full-Grain SPR® Leather Uppers
- This Lightweight Wedge Boot Features Proprietary SPR Tanned Leather - Baby Soft, Yet Stronger than Traditional Leathers, Resisting Alkali & Acids & Pasture Resistance
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1" Wedge Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System with Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy On
- Padded Heel-Stabilizing Counter Lock System Locks Heel in Place to Prevent Slippage
- Soft Toe
- Lined with Moisture Absorbent Wick Dry Linings & Georgia Waterproof System for Breathable All-Season Comfort & Weather Proofing Protection
- Removable Dual-Density AMP LT Insole Features a Layer of Memory Foam Atop a Polyurethane Base that Creates a Cradle of Comfort for Feet
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support & Lateral Stability
- EVA Cushion Midsole Provides All-Day Shock Absorbing Comfort, Energy Return, Stability, & Underfoot Support
- Carbo-Tec Rubber Wedge Outsoles are Oil, Chemical, Heat, & Slip Resistant with Superior Grip & Traction
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Strength, Support, & Long-Lasting Fit
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2892 Safety Requirements for EH Classified Soft Toe Non-Safety Protective Footwear