To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Whether your feet take you to the Back Forty or the back of beyond, Irish Setter has a boot to meet your needs. The Irish Setter brand expands to include Irish Setter work products, featuring purpose-built work boots that combine the hunting DNA of Irish Setter with the legendary work boot experience of Red Wing Shoe Company. Ground-breaking technologies ensure Irish Setter boots perform well, last long and are comfortable, confidently leading hunters and workers alike, into any terrain - in all sorts of weather conditions and back out again. Boots built for you and built by people who know boots, inside and out.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 12 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Motorcycle, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Alloy, Warm Weather, Electric Hazard Rated, Heat Resistant Sole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Heat Resistant Sole
Oil Resistant Sole
Working in tough conditions requires a hearty boot that works as hard as you do and takes care of your feet with safety toe protection, great support, and impressive comfort and you can trust the Irish Setter Ashby 9” Aluminum Safety Toe EH Pull-on Boot to help you get the job done.
This men’s wedge pull-on work boot is appealing to the eye with a tough but buttery soft full-grain leather upper that’s tanned in our own back yard in Minnesota using U.S. raised steer hides to create the most durable leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site. The Asby is unlined for breathable comfort and conforms to the shape of the foot for a custom fit and it comes equipped with a lightweight aluminum safety toe and EH rating for maximum protection on the job site.
The comfort system features a removable anatomical polyurethane footbed that cushions and cradles the foot in comfort and won’t collapse over time and an EVA midsole that provides underfoot support and energy return topped with a Texon fiberboard insole to enhance the fit and structural support. Not only is this work boot loaded with comfort and protection needed for long hours on your feet but it is also built to last with a Goodyear welt and heat resistant outsole that performs in high-heat environments up to 475ºF.
You can count on the Irish Setter Ashby Pull-on Boot for rugged, all-day protection on the job.
- A Quality Craftsmanship, High-Performance Boot in a Classic Moc-Toe Design
- Oiled Full-Grain Trout Brook Leather Upper – U.S. Raised Steer Hides Tanned in Minnesota
- 9” Unlined Shaft Height
- 1.5” Wedge Heel Height
- Lateral & Medial Pull Tabs for Easy Pull-on
- Easy On/Off
- Unlined for a Great Fit & Breathable Comfort
- Molded Polyurethane Footbed Provides All-Day Superior Cushioning & Support
- Texon Fiberboard Insole Enhances Fit, Structural Support, & Rigidity
- Shock Absorbing EVA Midsole Provides Underfoot Support & Energy Return
- Oil Resistant EVA Rubber Outsole is Heat-Resistant up to 475ºF for Protection in High-Heat Environments
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Long Term Reliability of Fit, Support, & Durability
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Lightweight Aluminum Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements