To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Since 1978, UGG has employed the finest standards of craftsmanship in the world, utilizing a variety of premium materials that feel like nothing else. UGG’s signature boots and shoes are crafted from Grade-A Twinface Sheepskin to luxuriously soft UGGpure™ wool and exquisite leathers, all their exceptionally high-quality materials are carefully selected, refined and handcrafted to deliver a truly unparalleled experience.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Canvas/Fabric, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 4 oz
- Best Use: Casual, Dress, Fashion
- Footwear Style: Chelsea, Boots, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Slip Resistant, Waterproof
The men’s UGG Biltmore Chelsea Boot is not only good looking but it merges comfort and functionality with old school charm that adds a finishing touch to casual and workwear.
With seam-sealed construction, this men's Chelsea boot can take on damp weather, keeping feet dry and comfortable. The rubber outsole provides excellent traction for handling slick city streets with a breeze. On the inside, UGGs exclusive enerG Comfort System insole and shock-absorbing EVA midsole unite to create a surprisingly comfortable and well-cushioned foundation. UGG heritage beams through in this classic men’s boot with a signature Tasman braid finger loop for easy pull-on while the stretchy gore panels allow easy slip-on wear.
Treat yourself to a classic Chelsea boot with fine craftsmanship, timeless style, and unbeatable comfort.
- Premium Full-Grain Waterproof Leather Uppers
- 5.5” Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.25” Wedge Heel Height
- Round Toe
- Dual Side Gore Panels for an Adaptable Fit
- UGG Signature Tasman Braid Finger Loops for Easy On
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Easy On/Off
- Lined with Soft Breathable Linings for Comfort
- enerG Comfort System Insole Provides Excellent Arch Support & Cushioning Comfort
- Internal EVA Footbed for Extra Cushioning Comfort, Shock Absorption, & Underfoot Support
- White Spider Rubber Outsole for Added Traction & Durability
- Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction for Complete Weatherproofing Keeps Feet Dry