To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Black DiamondBlack Diamond is a leading brand of performance protective footwear. From fire gear to tactical wear, Black Diamond is the only brand in the industry to combine the latest technologies for superior comfort and performance in harsh conditions. The comfort and support are top tier, receiving the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Approval for foot health.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Faux Leather, Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 7 oz
- Profession: EMT / Security, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Military, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle, Tactical
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Zipper, Electric Hazard Rated, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
The Black Diamond Black Ops Composite Safety Toe 6" WP Tactical Boot isn't just any tactical boot. It's a high-performance tactical boot manufactured by an industry leader with a worldwide reputation for offering highly acclaimed fire performance protective footwear that's certified by the National Fire Protection Association. And the performance and technology trickle down into these boots.
It's not every day you find a boot quite like this. The Black Diamond Black Ops is light and agile, loaded with protection, and keeps you steady on your feet. This sleek tactical boot is crafted with a flexible design and a mix of leather, synthetic leather, and abrasion-resistant TPU for durability, with padded ankle comfort and heel comfort pods to secure and stabilize the ankle. The lace design and side zipper provide a customizable fit with easy on and off convenience, and the upper easily cleans and polishes for uniform coordination.
This tactical boot features a composite safety toe and a breathable waterproof membrane with moisture-wicking linings to keep feet safe and dry when harsh conditions put you to the test. And this comp toe boot does not lack in comfort. The anatomical cushion footbed with excellent arch support and EVA midsole fights fatigue by providing all-day comfort and support and is recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association to provide beneficial foot health. Plus, the EH-rated all-terrain outsole is slip-resistant and designed for stability while providing superior support and durability for the most rugged terrain. The Black Diamond Black Ops Tactical Boot is a great boot for standing hours on your feet and keeps you covered with comfort and protection.
- Polishable Leather, Synthetic Leather, & TPU Upper
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing With Side Zipper for Easy Slip-On Convenience
- Heel Comfort Pods Anatomically Positioned to Secure & Stabilize the Ankle
- Sloped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings & Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Custom Fit Contoured Memory Foam Footbed Provides Cushioning, Rebound Comfort, & Support
- EVA Midsole Provides Shock Absorbing Comfort, Support, & Stable Foundation
- Fiberglass Shank Fights Fatigue & Provides Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- All-Terrain Rubber Outsole Provides Slip Resistance, Grip, & Traction
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards