To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 125 years, Carhartt has been committed to offering the finest workwear products. They stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all their product using only the finest materials and applying strict quality control standards while keeping pace with technology. Carhartt uses consumer feedback to design products that fit the needs of hard-working men and women around the world. Work faster, lighter and meaner with Carhartt.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Bangladesh
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 10 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Made for women in the trades that work as hard as they play, the Carhartt 6” Steel Safety Toe Waterproof Wedge Boot is built tough with all-day comfort, ASTM-certified protection, and classic good looks.
The beautiful full-grain leather upper with traditional lacing and moc-toe style delivers a classic look while feet are comfortably wrapped in protection. This woman’s wedge work boot is crafted with a steel safety toe, EH rating, and waterproof protection for increased safety for the toughest jobs and damp conditions. All this safety and comfort sit on top of a shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole with a Goodyear welt and slip-resistant rubber outsole that cushions and supports feet with every move for the long haul.
Built to withstand the tough workdays, this women's Carhartt wedge work boot has you covered from every angle.
- Classic Time-Honored Moc-Toe Silhouette
- Premium Full-Grain Oil-Tanned Leather Upper
- 6” Shaft Height with Padded Ankle & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.5” Wedge Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing with Top Speed Hook for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Lined with FastDry Moisture Wicking Mesh & Breathable Storm Defender Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Polyurethane Insole Cradles the Foot & Provides Shock Absorption, Long Term Cushioning, & Support
- Molded Polyurethane Midsole Provides Superior Cushioning, Shock Absorbing Comfort, & Stability
- Dual-density Oil & Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for Traction on Rough Surfaces & Dirt
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Durability, Support, & Long-Lasting Fit
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards