To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 125 years, Carhartt has been committed to offering the finest workwear products. They stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all their product using only the finest materials and applying strict quality control standards while keeping pace with technology. Carhartt uses consumer feedback to design products that fit the needs of hard-working men and women around the world. Work faster, lighter and meaner with Carhartt.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Canvas/Fabric, Faux Leather
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp, Moisture Wicking Linings, Unlined
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 6 oz
- Profession: Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Athletic, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Warm Weather, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
This safety toe men’s athletic work boot does not skimp on comfort, protection, or style. The men’s Carhartt Force 5" Nano Composite Safety Toe EH Sneaker Boot is perfect for light-duty work, and this is one boot you shouldn’t be without.
The oil-tanned leather and abrasion-resistant canvas upper in a cool color combo provide the aesthetics while the unlined shaft with moisture absorbent interior and shock-absorbing polyurethane insole and EVA midsole delivers breathable comfort and cushioning rebound comfort. Plus, it’s the ideal work sneaker for working in warm weather thanks to the breathable upper. Throw in EH-rated protection, composite toe, and slip-resistant outsole, and you have a resilient work boot with safety protection and superior comfort.
Take quality and comfort to the next level with the men’s Carhartt Force 5" Composite Safety Toe Sneaker Boot.
- Premium Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Leather & Abrasion-Resistant Carhartt Carstrong Canvas Upper
- 5” Unlined Shaft Height
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing for a Secure Fit
- Lined with Carhartt FastDry Moisture Absorbent Mesh for Great Breathability & Comfort
- Removable Cushioned Polyurethane Insole with Carhartt Insite Arch Support Provides All-Day Shock-Absorbing Comfort & Support
- EVA Midsole Provides Shock Absorption & Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue
- Long Wearing Oil- & Slip-Resistant Dual-Density Rubber Outsole Provides Grip & Traction
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Nano Composite Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements