To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Moving and shaping the earth requires durable and reliable footwear. Behold the power of Black and Yellow. Since 1925, Caterpillar has been a catalyst for change and at the forefront of progress. From manufacturing heavy equipment used worldwide for infrastructure projects to their line of clothing and work boots for those jobs, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Caterpillar footwear is built to last by pushing the limits of technology and innovation to build products that make work safer, more efficient, and more comfortable.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Bangladesh
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 9 oz
- Profession: Construction, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Alloy, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Static Dissipative, Safety Toe
Oil Resistant Sole
This all-purpose work boot with a great aesthetic, functional design, and ergonomic comfort provides safety and durability for various jobs and environments.
The CAT Footwear Exposition 6" Alloy Toe ESD Work Boot, with a rich-looking full-grain leather upper for tough work with office versatility, carries you beyond the shift in CAT comfort. It features a lightweight alloy safety toe and static dissipating protection that neutralizes static build-up and gives you the security, stability, and ease of knowing your feet are covered.
You can rely on CAT to deliver comfort and performance, and this men's work boot comes equipped with it and more. The moisture-wicking linings, padded comfort, contoured ESD-rated polyurethane cushion insole, and EVA rebound midsole provide comfort engineered to support your feet all day long. The CAT Footwear Exposition also features an SRX slip-resistant rubber outsole with a great grip that keeps you vertical and provides best-in-class traction on slippery surfaces. The CAT Footwear Exposition makes it easy to work on your feet all day and still be up for post-work fun.
- Premium Full-Grain Oiled Leather Upper
- 6" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Traditional Lacing with Top Speed Hooks
- 90° Degree Heel Offers Better Stability for Ascending & Descending Ladders, Poles & Structures
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathability & Comfort
- Polyurethane Contoured Footbed Treated with Cleansport NXT Technology Provides Cushioned Rebound Comfort, Support, & Natural Odor Control
- Nylon Shank Fights Fatigue & Provides Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- EVA Midsole Blends Rubber & Foam for Cushioning Comfort Engineered for Support While Providing More Energy Return
- Abrasion Resistant CAT SRX Slip-Resistant Outsole Performs Against Oil & Water, Reducing the Risk of Slips & Falls on Low Traction Surfaces
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electro Static Dissipating Technology Absorbs & Neutralizes Static Buildup
- Contoured Alloy Safety Toes for an Enhanced & Roomy Fit
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 for Impact & Compression & Static Dissipative Safety Requirements