To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For best results, test mink oil in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Use a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to waterproof/soften leather
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Moving and shaping the earth requires durable and reliable footwear. Behold the power of Black and Yellow. Since 1925, Caterpillar has been a catalyst for change and at the forefront of progress. From manufacturing heavy equipment used worldwide for infrastructure projects to their line of clothing and work boots for those jobs, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Caterpillar footwear is built to last by pushing the limits of technology and innovation to build products that make work safer, more efficient, and more comfortable.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Nylon Diffusion Plate
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 8 oz
- Profession: Construction, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Chelsea, Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Motorcycle, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Static Dissipative, Safety Toe
Oil Resistant Sole
Rugged enough for the job site with enough style for the office, the men’s CAT Footwear Inherit Safety Toe ESD Pull-On Boot is made for professionals on the move.
These safety boots offer an easy on/off design, steel safety toe, and highly slip-resistant soles to keep you safe no matter where the job takes you. ESD properties ensure added protection in the field while the genuine full-grain leather uppers provide durability and polish for the office.
Let the CAT Footwear Inherit Safety Toe ESD Pull-On Boot take you where you need to go.
- A Chelsea-style work boot that translates easily from the job site to an office environment.
- Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 6" Shaft Height
- Finger Loops for Easy On
- Double Gored Strech Panels for an Adaptable Fit
- Lined with Breathable Nylon Mesh Linings for Breath-ability and Comfort
- Removable Taibrelle™ Lined Cushion Insole Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort and Wicks Moisture for Dry and Comfortable Feet
- Nylon Shank Fights Fatigue and Provides Torsional Rigidity and Lateral Support
- EVA Cushion Midsole Provides Structural Integrity and All-Day Shock Absorbing Comfort and Support
- Strobel and Cement Construction Provides Greater Flexibility and Lightweight Durability
- CAT T963 Outsole is Heat-, Abrasion-, Oil- and Slip-Resistant for Optimal Traction on Low Traction Surfaces
- SRX™ Outsole Exceeds Industry Standards for Slip-Resistance
- Electro Static Dissipating Technology Prevents Static Build-Up
- Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 for Impact and Compression and ESD Rated Safety Standards