To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Canvas/Fabric, Drill Lined Vamp, Moisture Wicking Linings, Unlined
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 6 oz
- Profession: Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Dress, Fashion, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant
Oil Resistant Sole
Handsome, rugged, comfortable. The men’s Combs silhouette gets an upgrade with an all-leather upper and lightweight construction while still retaining Docs core DNA and classic style.
Simple in style, the men’s Dr. Martens Combs Crazy Horse Leather Boot 8-eye lace boot offers classic Doc Martens appeal in a lightweight, flexible design. Featuring Crazy Horse leather with a worn and distressed look, this 8-eye casual boot sits atop the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole with slip and oil resistance to keep up with your pace. The Doc Combs is cement constructed with a long-lasting Tract PVC outsole, ensuring that nothing stands in the way of your hard use.
Always fashionable. Always reliable. Doc Martens…
- Premium Crazy Horse Leather Uppers - a Heavyweight Leather with a Tough, Textured Appearance, Designed to Look Broken-In
- 8-Eye Classic Old School Dr. Martens Style
- 7" Unlined Shaft Height
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System with Heavy Duty Eyelets & Nylon Laces
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA - Grooved Sides, Air Wair Heel Loops, Yellow Welt Stitching, & Air-Cushioned Soles
- Drill Lined for Breathability & Comfort
- Removable Contoured Polyurethane Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Underfoot Comfort
- Air Cushioned PVC Midsole & Outsole Provides Shock Absorption VEnergy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue for All-Day Comfort
- Long Wearing AirWair™ Bouncing Soles are Oil, Fat, Alkali, & Abrasion Resistant for Traction & Stability
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Quick Break-In Time