To clean smooth dress leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner, applying a small amount to a slightly damp cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Allow your dress leather footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room. For best results, follow up with Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner to rehydrate the footwear leather. To cover scuffs on a colored, finished leather, use a matching colored shoe polish. Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection.
- Remove dirt and debris using a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, clean with Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner
- Apply a small amount to a damp cloth
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Allow footwear to dry naturally
- Follow up with Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner to rehydrate the leather
- To cover scuffs, use a matching colored shoe polish
- Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection
Dankso clogs are known worldwide for their comfortable and supportive nature. Every Dansko product must meet the highest standards for comfort, support, durability, fit and performance. From initial sketches to final inspection, hundreds of steps take place before a pair of our shoes will make their way onto your feet. Dankso’s laboratory in Pennsylvania HQ, has been certified by SATRA, the international organization that sets testing standards for the footwear industry. Dansko's lab performs a wide range of tests, including abrasion resistance, durability when flexing, and tensile strength. First known to the occupational world of nurses, chefs, and teachers, their classic men's and women's clogs are loved by all. Many medical professionals recommend our men's and women’s clogs to help relieve plantar fasciitis, while several clogs for both men and women carry the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Leather, Unlined
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Other
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 15 oz
- Profession: Food Processing, Hospitality / Housekeeping, Kitchen / Server, Medical
- Best Use: Casual, Dress, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Clogs/Mule/Flat, Dress, Oxford, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Warm Weather, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
Exhausted after a long workday on your feet? Slip into the Dansko Professional Slip Resistant Clog every morning for the support you need to tackle your shift. Offering pro-level slip resistance for even the slipperiest of surfaces, the Dansko pro will keep you upright, whether your office is a kitchen, surgical suite, or classroom.
This supportive work shoe is sleek and simple and features a padded instep and black box leather, making for an easy clean every time - no matter what your day throws at you.
With long-wearing, shock absorptive supportive soles, a TPU heel, and a sturdy inner frame for stability, the Dansko clog keeps you safe and supported.
The Dansko Professional Clog: Treat yourself to unbeatable comfort and support at work.
- A Solid and Comfortable Long Wearing Clog with Out-of-the-Box Comfort
- Easy to Clean Heavy-Duty Leather Uppers
- Padded Instep Collar for Comfort
- Roomy Reinforced Thermoplastic Toe Box for Protection and Enhanced Fit
- 2" Heel Height
- Lightweight with Unbeatable Comfort and All-Day Solid Support
- Leather Sock Lined Foam Insole for Long-Wearing Comfort, Breathability, Odor Control
- Protective TPU Heel Counter Allows the Heel to Move Up and Down Freely While Providing Lateral Stability
- Polyurethane Frame Provides Structural Support
- Anti-Fatigue Rocker Bottom Outsole Propels Foot Forward with Each Step
- Polyurethane Outsole Provide Shock absorption, Long-Wear, Stability, and Slip Resistance
- Boot World Advantage Slip-Resistant PLUS Approved for Optimal Slip-Resistance on Low Traction Surfaces
- APMA Seal of Acceptance for Good Foot Health, Comfort, and Safety