To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Cambodia
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 5 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Metatarsal Guard, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
When tough jobs and work conditions call for high-performance footwear, the Wolverine Darco Metguard Safety Toe WP Wellington stands up to workplace hazards in comfort.
Built tough with a sturdy 10-inch leather upper, this men’s Wellington work boot is loaded with comfort and ASTM-rated protection. The Darco features a removable MultiShox full-cushion footbed with a lightweight polyurethane midsole supporting the foot with shock-absorbing comfort and energy return. Further enhancing the comfort, this met-guard work boot comes equipped with ContourWelt construction that feels flexible, energetic, and comfortable as it bends and flexes with every step for the utmost in comfort. The Darco is also packed with loads of safety features to keep you safe on the job. With a waterproof membrane, steel safety toe, EH-rated protection, and internal top of the foot metatarsal protection, feet are well protected from impacts and other worksite hazards. Plus, the dependable slip- and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole grips wet cement and slick surfaces to keep you steady.
Give your feet the comfort of the men’s Wolverine Darco offers athletic shoe performance with an internal metatarsal guard, safety toe protection, and flexibility, wrapped in a fine-looking waterproof Wellington boot.
- Premium Water-Resistant Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 10” Shaft Height
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Medial & Lateral Pull-on Tabs for Easy On
- Lined with Moisture Absorbent Linings & Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Full-Cushion Polyurethane Footbed Absorbs Shock & Returns Energy
- Nylon Shank for Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Lightweight Polyurethane Midsole Provides Great Cushioning, Long-Wear, Flexibility, & Stable Platform
- Multishox Lugged Rubber Outsole is Abrasion, Oil, & Slip-Resistant, & Provides Reliable Grip
- Wolverine ContourWelt Construction Offers Strength, Support, & Agile Flexibility Designed to Bend & Flex as You Move
- Internal Metatarsal Guard for Top-of-Foot Protection
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements