To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 4 oz
- Profession: EMT / Security, Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant
Oil Resistant Sole
These boots mean business, and this classic style speaks for itself. Built tough for everyday wear, the Dr. Martens 1460 Panel Leather Lace-Up Boot is ready to take on anything that comes your way.
The Dr. Martens 1460 Panel is sleek and eye-catching, and it does not lack in comfort. The Dr. Martens 1460 has been re-styled with a tough Streeter leather upper and a tactical look for everyday wear and comfort that crosses over from casual wear to work boot worthy. You'll appreciate the Extra Tough 50/50 synthetic woven fabric with exceptional strength and elasticity, made with 50% recycled plastic for durable wear, and the signature Doc yellow welt stitching and scripted AirWair heel-loop details. Plus, this classic 1460 is built with a Goodyear welt for the long haul and a shock-absorbing Airwair insole with a hardwearing commando BEN midsole-outsole that provides shock absorption and support with good slip-resistance and all-day comfort.
- US Sizing
- 8-Eye 1460 Original Dr. Martens Boot with Looks & Attitude
- Full-Grain Streeter Leather Upper: a Waxy Smooth Leather with Soft Touch
- Extra Tough 50/50 Synthetic Woven Panels Provide Exceptional Strength & Elasticity & Made With 50% Recycled Plastic
- 7" Shaft Height
- Traditional Lacing Featuring Flecked Laces
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA - Grooved Sides, Air Wair Heel Loops, Yellow Welt Stitching, & Air-Cushioned Soles
- Soft Toe
- Drill Lined for Breathability & Comfort
- Removable AirWair Contoured Polyurethane Cushion Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Commando BEN Cushioned PVC Outsoles Provide Shock Absorption & Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue for All-Day Comfort
- Long Wearing AirWair Bouncing Soles are Oil, Fat, & Alkali Resistant for Better Traction, Stability, & Slip Resistance
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Long-Lasting Fit, Support, & Flexibility