To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Laos
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 6 oz
- Best Use: Casual, Fashion
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant
Oil Resistant Sole
Yet another lovely version of the 1460 Vonda in soft Nappa leather and a classic 8-eye design that makes a bold yet feminine statement.
The Dr. Martens 1460 Vonda Floral Leather Lace-up Boot is crafted in the original iconic design with embroidery and studded details for a soft yet bold look that you'll want to wear every day.
How cute is this boot?! It's all about the details! Standing tall, the 8-eye 1460 Vonda Floral features soft pink embroidered roses on green stems with hidden tonal embroidery and barbwire embroidery running down the back of the boot with mini gold studded accents and matching eyelets for a look that’s all it's own.
Not only is this version of the Vonda cute, but it retains all the details and comfort we love. The Dr. Martens 1460 Vonda Floral Boot features the classic Goodyear welt built on the iconic Airwair Bouncing Sole that offers excellent shock absorption and good slip resistance and a soft Airwair insole for comfort. Plus, it wouldn't be a 1460 without the iconic Dr. Martens yellow welt stitching, scripted heel loops, and a great fit.
- Soft & Rich Full-Grain Nappa Leather Uppers: Tumbled for a Soft Luxurious Feel & Appearance
- 7" Unlined Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Gold Hardware with Metal Tip Laces
- Mini Gold Stud Details
- Embroidered Roses & Barbwire Details
- 8-Eye 1460 Original Dr. Martens Boot with Looks & Attitude
- Built on a Woman's Last
- Classic Dr. Martens Heel Loops, Yellow Welt Stitching, Grooved Sides, & Air-Cushioned Soles
- Drill Lined Vamp for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Contoured Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Long Wearing AirWair Bouncing Soles are Oil, Fat, Alkali, Abrasion, & Slip Resistant for Grip & Traction
- Air Cushioned PVC Outsoles Provide Shock Absorption & Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue for All-Day Comfort
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Support & Long Lasting Fit