To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For best results, test mink oil in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Use a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to waterproof/soften leather
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 2 oz
- Profession: Construction, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
For a shoe that works just as hard as you do, look no farther than the Dr. Martens Hynine Hiker boot that's designed to get you through the day with all day comfort and protection.
The rugged genuine leather uppers are Goodyear welted into a specially designed hybrid sole offering superior grip and slip protection. And on the inside? Wick dry linings and a memory foam removable cushion insole. It’s like your premium 4x4 outdoor adventure vehicle—in a shoe.
With a safety toe and EH rating, these men’s leather hiker boots keep you at your best on the job.
- US Sizing
- Water-Resistant Oiled Full-Grain Nubuck Leather Uppers
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar and Tongue for Ankle Comfort and Support
- 1.5" Heel Height
- 6-Eye Lace-to-Toe Design with Heavy Duty Eyelets and Laces
- Classic Dr. Martens Heel Loop, Yellow Welt Stitching, and Air-Cushioned Soles
- Sloped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Lined with Breathable Agion® Anti-bacterial Wick Dry Linings for Great Breathability and Comfort
- Removable SoftWair™ Memory-Foam Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Acid, Alkali, Fat, and Oil Resistant PVC/Rubber Hybrid Abrasion Resistant Sole
- Slip Resistant Signature “Dr. Martens Air Cushion” Outsoles
- Goodyear Welted Constructed for Support and Ruggedness
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 for Impact and Compression and EH Rated Safety Standards