To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For best results, test mink oil in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Use a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to waterproof/soften leather
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 1 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Motorcycle, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
With your comfort and security at the forefront of this Docs iconic design, the Dr. Martens Icon 2295 Steel Toe Wellington Boot features an air-cushioned, Goodyear welted sole for long wear, with oil, fat, gasoline, acid, and alkali resistance.
Thanks to this pull-on work boot’s exclusive padded shaft, you’ll experience an enhanced ankle fit, keeping every part of your foot in maximum comfort. Finished with the classic Docs yellow stitch and genuine oil-tanned full-grain leather upper, this Wellington boot will keep you going for years to come.
Time waits for no man – that’s why the Icon 2295 is equipped with side pulls for easy on/easy off wear. For a boot that isn’t afraid of hard work, try the Icon 2295 Steel Toe Wellington.
- US Sizing
- Premium Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 11.5" Shaft Height with Exclusive Padding for Enhanced Ankle Fit
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Medial & Lateral Pull Tabs for Easy On/Off
- Classic Dr. Martens Grooved Sides, Scripted Heel Loops, & Welt Stitching
- Lined with Breathable, Moisture Wicking Mesh Linings for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Contoured Agion Anti-Bacterial Polyurethane Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort & Odor Control
- Long Wearing AirWair™ Bouncing Soles are Oil, Fat, Alkali, Abrasion & Slip-Resistant for Traction & Stability
- Air Cushioned PVC Outsoles Provide Shock Absorption & Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue
- Time-Tested Goodyear Welt Constructed for Durability, Support, & Long Lasting Fit
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards