To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For best results, test mink oil in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Use a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to waterproof/soften leather
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Canvas/Fabric, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 2 oz
- Profession: Construction, EMT / Security, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Industrial strength meets sleek design in the men’s Dr. Martens Icon 7B10 Safety Toe boot.
With classic Doc Martens features including yellow Goodyear Welt Stitch around the sole, this safety boot offers both looks and durability. Boasting the most comfortable air cushion sole imaginable and iconic Dr. Martens construction, the Icon is perfect for long wear, style, and comfort. Combine all of this with soft genuine tumbled full grain leather, moisture wicking linings, EH-rated safety toe, and great slip and oil resistance for maximum security.
Everything you want in footwear packed into a single work boot – what more could you ask from the classic Docs brand?
- Industrial Grade Full-Grain Waxy Leather Uppers
- 7" Padded Shaft Height with Padded Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- High Cut Work Boot with 7-Eye Lace-to-Toe Design with Heavy Duty Eyelets & Laces
- Classic Dr. Martens Yellow Welt Stitching & Air-Cushioned Soles
- Fully Lined with Heat Sealed Moisture Wicking Linings for Great Breath-ability & Comfort
- Anti-Bacterial SoftWair™ Memory Foam Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort & Odor Control
- Long Wearing AirWair™ Bouncing Soles are Oil, Fat, Alkali, Abrasion & Slip-Resistant for Traction & Stability
- Air Cushioned PVC Outsoles Provide Shock Absorption & Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue for All-Day Comfort
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Support & Long Lasting Fit
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated Safety Standards