To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For best results, test mink oil in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Use a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to waterproof/soften leather
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement, Opanka
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 7 oz
- Profession: EMT / Security, Hospitality / Housekeeping, Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Dress, Fashion, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Boots, Chukka, Dress, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant
Oil Resistant Sole
From service work to casual wear, the versatile men’s Dr. Martens Sussex 3-Eye Chukka Boot was designed in classic Doc Martens style, meeting your unique needs from worksite to date night.
The Sussex doesn’t skimp on features: from an air-cushioned sole, breathable linings, and EVA antibacterial contoured footbed to full-grain oiled, tumbled leather uppers, it delivers on style and comfort. Plus, with a slip-resistant sole, you’ll stay firm on your feet all day long.
For comfort, safety, and timeless Docs style, try the Sussex 3-Eye chukkas today.
- Designed for those in the service industries who are on their feet all day, with a focus on exceptional slip-resistance.
- Rich Full-Grain Industrial Leather Uppers, Tumbled for Flexibility, Durability, and Reduced Break-in Time
- 4" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Chukka Boot with Out-of-the-Box Comfort
- 3-Eyelet Traditional Lacing System for a Secure Fit
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA - Grooved Sides, Air Wair Heel Loops, Yellow Welt Stitching, & Air-Cushioned Soles
- Lined with Soft, Breathable Moisture Wicking Linings for Comfort
- Removable Contoured Anti-Bacterial EVA Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Underfoot Comfort & Odor Control
- Air Cushioned PVC Midsole and Outsole Provides Shock Absorption & Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue
- Long Wearing AirWair™ Bouncing Soles are Oil, Fat, Alkali, Abrasion, & Slip-Resistant for Traction and Stability, Reducing the Risk of Slips &Falls on Slick Surfaces
- Opanka Construction - Upper and Outsole Sewn Together, Eliminating Glues or Cement for Increased Flexibility
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F1677-2005 Mark II for Wet and Slippery Surfaces