To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 6 oz
- Profession: EMT / Security, Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant
Oil Resistant Sole
There's nothing else like a pair of Docs. The comfort, protection, unique look, and edge they offer come with the name and these Docs level up in standout style and are definitely worth the investment.
This is the Dr. Martens Winch II Leather Boot, sans the safety toe. Dr. Martens took their beloved Winch work boot and gave it a soft toe while retaining the work boot aesthetic and comfort. It's the perfect option for everyday casual wear and light-duty work and if you like ankle comfort and support in a boot, then the Dr. Martens Winch II is for you.
This casual boot combines a water resistant leather upper with a plush padded collar for comfort and support, and heavy-duty eyelets and lacing with a unique look. And Doc comfort does not disappoint. Inside, the breathable linings, removable contoured cushioned insole, and flexible and shock absorbing PVC AirWair bouncing midsole/outsole enhance comfort while reducing foot fatigue. Plus, all the Dr. Martens trademark details are in place. The classic scripted heel loops, welt stitching, grooved sides, super bouncy Airwair slip-resistant sole, and DM good looks complete the look.
- Premium Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Wyoming Leather Upper With a Matte Finish
- US Sizing
- 6" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 7-Eye Easy Lace Design
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA – Scripted Heel Loops, Yellow Welt Stitching, Grooved Sides, & AirWair Air-Cushioned Soles
- Soft Toe
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Contoured Cushion Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- PVC Midsole/Outsole Provides Shock Absorption for All-Day Comfort
- Long Wearing AirWair Air Cushioned Bouncing Soles are Oil, Fat, Alkali, Abrasion & Slip-Resistant
- Cement Construction For Flexibility & Reduced Break-In Time