To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility – to make things better for our products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Steel
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: High
- Country Of Origin: Bangladesh
- Weight (Single): 3 lb 4 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Boots, Logger, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Heat Resistant Sole, Oil Resistant Sole, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Heat Resistant Sole
Oil Resistant Sole
When the toughest jobs in harsh outdoor environments call for a heavy-duty boot, you can count on Timberland PRO to deliver the right fit with all-day comfort and support. The Timberland PRO Evergreen Logger Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot provides a solid foundation with heavy-duty support, waterproof protection, and Timberlands Anti-Fatigue comfort.
The Timberland PRO Evergreen may be tough and strong on the outside, but the inside is full of comfort and safety. This men’s logger safety boot boasts incredible comfort with a padded collar and tongue maximizing comfort, and a removable Timberland PRO Anti-fatigue footbed that fights fatigue with every step. The exclusive Independent Suspension Network (ISN™) system is built into the midsole for shock absorption, energy return, solid foundation, and agility to keep you going. Plus, the antimicrobial moisture-wicking linings keep feet comfortable while minimizing odors, and feet stay dry thanks to the breathable waterproof membrane that also guards against blood-borne pathogens.
The Timberland PRO Evergreen Logger Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot is also loaded with safety features. The Timberland PRO Evergreen features a lightweight composite safety toe that minimizes extreme temperature transfer and protects against falling objects. This heavy-duty boot also comes equipped with ExoSpine technology, built into the heel to improve fit and minimize ankle roll. The slip-resistant Vibram Fire & Ice outsole is oil and heat-resistant and maintains its flexibility in extreme temperatures. Not only can this work boot withstand extreme conditions, but it's also built to last with a Goodyear welt for optimal performance. The high-defined heel with a double triple ribbed steel shank and EH-rated logger outsole adds arch support, strength, and stability. Plus, it provides the grip and traction needed to shovel, climb ladders, and stomp around in loose gravel or muddy terrain. All the comfort and safety are wrapped up in a heavy-duty waterproof leather upper, REBOTL material upper for abrasion resistance, and a removable kiltie guard to protect laces from brush and debris.
The Timberland PRO Evergreen Logger boot has you covered with loads of protection and anti-fatigue comfort for the toughest job sites.
- Premium Waterproof Oil-Tanned Full-grain Leather Upper & ReBOTL Material for Abrasion Resistance
- ReBOTL Material Contains at least 50% Recycled PET (recycled water bottle material)
- 8" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Gusseted Bellows Tongue Keeps Out Water & Debris
- 2” Heel Height
- Dual Purpose Top Hardware Lacing System for a Secure Fit
- Removable Brush Guard Kiltie
- Rigid ExoSpine External Heel Cup Technology Locks Heel in Place for Lateral Stability & Durability
- Grip Panels for Easy On/Off
- Lined with Breathable Antimicrobial Wick Dry Linings & Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing, All-Season Comfort, & Odor Control
- Breathable Waterproof Membrane Protects from Diseases Caused by Blood-borne Pathogens (ASTM F1671-07 Safety Standard)
- Removable Timberland PRO Anti-Fatigue Footbed Cushions Every Step with Shock Absorption & Energy Return
- Independent Suspension Network System Midsole Delivers Superior Control, Support, Stability, & Agility
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- Vibram Fire & Ice Outsole for Durability, Traction, & Optimal Performance in Any Temperature
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Durability, Support, & Long-Lasting Fit
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Asymmetrical Non-Metallic Carbon Shield Safety Toes for an Enhanced Fit
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412-18 & F2413-18, I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards
- Meets and/or Exceeds CAN/CSA-Z195 Grade 1 Safety Standards