To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility – to make things better for our products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 5 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Hiker, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
This good-looking hiker-style work boot with genuine leather upper specially tanned to repel moisture instantly makes these boots an eye-pleaser.
The Timberland PRO Flume Mid Safety Toe Waterproof Boot features an oil-resistant lug dual-density cemented outsole that provides safety and durability for both indoor and outdoor work. With all the built-in protection the brand has become famous for, the Timberland PRO Flume also features EH-rated asymmetrical steel safety toes for enhanced comfort and off-the-chart ASTM safety ratings.
Plus, these lightweight leather work boots power through long days with a cushioning midsole and anti-fatigue technology so nothing will get in your way.
- Premium Water-Resistant Full-Grain Leather Uppers, Specially Tanned to Repel Moisture
- 5" Shaft Height with Padded Collar and Tongue for Ankle Comfort and Support
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Fully Gusseted Tongue Keeps Out Debris
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-On
- D-Ring Metallic Lacing System with Top Speed Hooks for a Quick and Secure Fit
- Sloped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Lined with Antimicrobial Wick Dry Linings for Great Breathability, Comfort, & Odor Control
- Contoured Agion™ Antimicrobial Odor Control Footbed Provides Anti-fatigue Cushioning with Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Seam-Sealed Cement Construction for Dry Feet, Flexibility, and Reduced Break-in Time
- Nylon Shank Fights Fatigue and Provides Torsional Rigidity and Lateral Support
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole Provides Shock Absorption and Lightweight Cushioning Comfort and Stability with Every Step
- Timberland PRO Rubber Outsole Propelling Lug Design Aligns Lugs in a Curved Path for Improved Traction with Each Step
- Timberland PRO Rubber Outsole is Heat, Abrasion, Oil, & Slip Resistant
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Asymmetrical Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412 and F2413 for Impact & Compression and EH Rated Safety Requirements