To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Since 1978, UGG has employed the finest standards of craftsmanship in the world, utilizing a variety of premium materials that feel like nothing else. UGG’s signature boots and shoes are crafted from Grade-A Twinface Sheepskin to luxuriously soft UGGpure™ wool and exquisite leathers, all their exceptionally high-quality materials are carefully selected, refined and handcrafted to deliver a truly unparalleled experience.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather, Suede Leather
- Lining Material: Canvas/Fabric, Moisture Wicking Linings, Sheepskin, UGG Pure, Wool
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 14 oz
- Best Use: Casual, Cold-Weather, Fashion
- Footwear Style: Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole Material - UGG Pure, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Slip Resistant
The women’s UGG Greda Boot stands out with classic style and delivers on comfort with the warming embrace of sheepskin.
Made for light rain and light snow days, this women's duck boot features an UGGplush sheepskin and Lyocell lined interior and footbed that embrace the feet in warming comfort that is wrapped in an attractive water-resistant leather upper that complements your style. Don't let a rainy day slow you down! This cute modernized duck boot with a Spider rubber outsole provides enhanced traction on wet sidewalks and pathways, allowing you to enjoy the fresh air while walking the dog or running around town.
Complete your rainy day outfit with the comfort of the UGG Greda boot made for light rainy days.
- UGG All-Leather Modern Fashion Duck Boot
- Water-Resistant Suede & Leather Upper
- 3.5” Shaft Height
- 1” Heel Height
- Burnished Heel
- Gusseted Tongue with Water Repellent Coating
- D-Ring Lacing for a Secure Fit
- Leather Duck-Style Vamp
- Nylon Binding Finish
- Lined with 10mm of UGGplush Wool & Lyocell Linings for Warmth & Comfort
- 10 mm UGGplush Topped Cushion Foam Footbed for an Enhanced Fit
- Genuine Fleece Wicks Moisture
- Spider Rubber Outsole Provides Grip & Traction
- Seam-Sealed Construction for City-Ready Protection from the Elements