To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
KEEN creates original and versatile products, improves lives, and inspires outside adventure. They are committed to reduce their impact on the environment, protect the places where we play, and give back to communities in need. In 2009, KEEN Utility work boots were born. While they may not be the oldest boots on the block, they’re unquestionably the hardest working. Designed to enable tradesmen and tradeswomen to work tirelessly every day. KEEN Utility boots keep them safe and comfortable on the job so they can keep doing what they do, day in and day out. KEEN American Built shoes and boots are assembled with pride and tireless attention to fit, quality, and comfort using quality materials sourced from around the world.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Rubber/PVC
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Thailand
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 15 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Check out the KEEN Utility Fort Wayne 6" Waterproof Carbon Fiber Work Boots - they're an absolute game-changer for guys who need a combination of durability and comfort while working in demanding environments.
These modern moc-toe work boots are designed with athletic performance and high rebound support, so you can stay comfortable even when working long hours on concrete, gravel, dirt, and mud. The full-grain barnyard-resistant waterproof leather upper with a wrap-over KEEN.PROTECT abrasion resistance toe provides top-notch durability and innovative stitch protection that's perfect for a variety of tasks. The removable dual-density polyurethane footbed with a pillow top comfort layer and KEEN Luftcell air-infused shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole keeps your feet feeling great with all-day comfort. Plus, the high-performance moisture-wicking mesh and KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your feet cool and dry, even in wet conditions.
And let's not forget about safety - the asymmetrical carbon-fiber safety toes provide a lightweight and unobtrusive fit to protect your feet without adding unnecessary weight. The KEEN Luftcell midsole is attached to an EH-rated slip-resistant KEEN.ToughSole outsole that's lighter than rubber and secured with KEEN.FUSION direct attached construction, creating a strong, flexible, and durable bond with the upper for a super comfortable and lightweight work boot.
From framing and carpentry to roofing and construction, the Fort Wayne ensures effortless bending and flexing of the foot while providing safety and all-day comfort.
- Premium Full-grain Barnyard Resistant Leather Upper Coated With PFC-Free Water Repellent
- Environmentally Preferred Premium Leather From LWG-Certified Tannery
- 6" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Wedge Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-On
- Traditional Lacing with Locking Metal Lace Hooks
- KEEN.PROTECT Wrap-Over Rubber Guard Protects Toe Material & Stitching for More Durability
- Shellback Heel Support
- Lined with High-Performance Moisture Wicking Mesh & KEEN.DRY Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Dual-Density PolyAer Polyurethane Comfort Footbed with Aerated Pillow-Top Cushioning
- Nylon Shank Fights Fatigue & Provides Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- KEEN Luftcell Polyurethane Midsole With Air-Infused Cushioning Provides All-Day Lightweight Shock Absorbing Comfort & Support
- Non-Marking Oil & Slip-Resistant Lightweight KEEN.TOUGHSOLE Rubber Outsole Provides Grip & Traction on A Variety of Terrain
- KEEN.FUSION Direct Attach Construction Provides a Glue-Free, Long Lasting Bond With Great Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Left & Right Asymmetrical Carbon Fiber Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412-18 & F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II & ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards