To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For best results, test mink oil in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Use a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to waterproof/soften leather
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
KEEN creates original and versatile products, improves lives, and inspires outside adventure. They are committed to reduce their impact on the environment, protect the places where we play, and give back to communities in need. In 2009, KEEN Utility work boots were born. While they may not be the oldest boots on the block, they’re unquestionably the hardest working. Designed to enable tradesmen and tradeswomen to work tirelessly every day. KEEN Utility boots keep them safe and comfortable on the job so they can keep doing what they do, day in and day out. KEEN American Built shoes and boots are assembled with pride and tireless attention to fit, quality, and comfort using quality materials sourced from around the world.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Rubber/PVC
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 3 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
For long days, tough jobs, and dangerous conditions, you need a work boot that can play rough. Introducing the KEEN Utility Milwaukee 6” Steel Toe boot for men: a heavy-duty contender for days spent in construction, trenching, welding, mining – you name it.
Able to handle anything, the KEEN Utility Milwaukee Steel Toe boot is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, and made with long-lasting Goodyear welt construction.
Electrical Hazard-rated with a TPU shank, the KEEN Utility Milwaukee 6” Steel Toe boot comes with a left and right asymmetrical safety toe for exceptional toe room and comfort while providing the safety you need on the job.
No matter your job site, safeguard your comfort with the KEEN Utility Milwaukee 6” Steel Toe Boot.
- Oiled Full-Grain Tumbled Leather Uppers
- 7" Shaft Height with Padded Collar and Tongue for Ankle Comfort and Support
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System with Top Speed Hooks for a Quick and Secure Fit
- KEEN.PROTECT Patented Toe Protection Toe Bumpers for Ultimate Protection and Increased Durability
- 90 Degree Heel Offers Better Stability for Ascending and Descending Ladders, Poles, and Structures
- Moisture Wicking Mesh Linings Provide Temperature Management and Breathable Comfort
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed Provides Excellent Arch Support and Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- TPU Stability Shank for Structural Support
- Long Wearing Oil and Slip Resistant Rubber Outsoles with Good Shock Mitigation and Traction
- KEEN.Welt Construction for Enhanced Durability and Recraftable
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Roomy Asymmetrical Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 for Impact and Compression and EH Rated Safety Standards