To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
KEEN creates original and versatile products, improves lives, and inspires outside adventure. They are committed to reduce their impact on the environment, protect the places where we play, and give back to communities in need. In 2009, KEEN Utility work boots were born. While they may not be the oldest boots on the block, they’re unquestionably the hardest working. Designed to enable tradesmen and tradeswomen to work tirelessly every day. KEEN Utility boots keep them safe and comfortable on the job so they can keep doing what they do, day in and day out. KEEN American Built shoes and boots are assembled with pride and tireless attention to fit, quality, and comfort using quality materials sourced from around the world.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp, Leather, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: India
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 6 oz
- Profession: Construction, Maintenance / EVS, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Safety Toe - Alloy, Warm Weather, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Meet the lightweight boot that doesn’t shy away from a hard day’s work – the women's KEEN Utility San Jose 6” Aluminum Safety Toe Boot.
With a wedge style, leather upper, and white wedge sole, the San Jose has an undeniably cool look and versatility. Packed full of KEEN attitude, this women’s safety boot is unlined for breathable comfort and features a roomy asymmetrical L & R toe box designed for maximum protection at the worksite. It may be lightweight, but this 6-inch work boot is durable – perfect for the gal who works and plays hard. Thanks to its polyurethane midsole and insole, the ultra-comfortable cushioning won’t flatten over time.
Made for women in the trades that like a solid work boot, the Keen San Jose will not disappoint.
- Premium Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 6" Unlined Shaft Height & Unlined Tongue
- 1.25" Wedge Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-On
- Unlined for Great Breathability & Comfort
- Drill-Lined Forefoot with Soft Breathable Linings
- Removable Polyurethane Footbed Provides Excellent Arch Support & Cradles Natural Foot Contours
- Nylon Shank Provides Torsional Strength for Midfoot Support
- KEEN LUFTCELL Dual-Density Polyurethane Wedge Midsole Infused with Air for Weightless All-Day Shock Absorbing Comfort & Support
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsoles are Oil- & Slip- Resistant & Provide Dependable Grip & Traction
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Left & Right Aluminum Asymmetrical Safety Toes for an Enhanced Fit
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412 & F2413 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements
- Outsole Meets ASTM F1677 MARK II & SATRA ASTM F2913 Non-slip Testing Standards