To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Headquartered in Nelsonville, Ohio, the ROCKY® brand continues to be a world leader who designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality, rugged Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. Innovation, quality, and durability are hallmarks of the ROCKY® brand name. The Company continually monitors the development of innovative raw materials and has distinguished its branded products by incorporating new fabric and technologies into the design of its footwear and apparel. The Rocky goal to provide quality outdoor and occupational footwear has not changed since the doors opened over 80 years ago. Rocky footwear and clothing are for people who are active, engaged and on the go. Rocky's superior comfort, design, insulation, and waterproofing system empowers them to achieve their personal best and gives them the confidence to succeed – ROCKY IS CONFIDENCE IN ACTION.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement, Other
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 5 oz
- Profession: Construction, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Ready to take on the day, these rugged women's composite toe work boots are prepared for anything. The women's Rocky Boot Legacy 32 Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boot takes on the day with comfort, protection, and stability, all wrapped in a 6-inch waterproof leather boot.
Built tough with oil-resistant Vibram outsoles, composite toe, and EH rating for protection, the ladies Rocky Legacy 32 work boot keeps feet safe and stable in unfavorable working conditions. Wet environments are not a problem with Rocky Vapor pass waterproofing, guaranteed to keep your feet dry when you need it the most. Plus, the padded comfort, Rocky rebound footbed, and cushioned EVA midsole with a fiberglass shank support feet with the latest in comfort and technology.
Enjoy your day in the comfortable and lightweight Rocky Boot Legacy 32 loaded with comfort and safety to get you through the heavy workdays.
- Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.25" Wedge Heel Height
- D-Ring Lacing System with Top Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Sloped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Finger Loop on Tongue for Easy Pull-on
- Lined with High-Performance Wick Dry Linings & Rocky VP Waterproof Technology for Complete Weatherproofing, Breathability, & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Rocky Rebound Footbed for Cushioning Comfort & Support with Every Step
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- Cushioned EVA Midsole Provides Shock Absorbance, Rebound Comfort, & Stability Every Step
- Oil & Slip Resisting Vibram Outsole Provides Grip & Traction Uneven Terrain
- Stitch Out Construction Construction for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards