For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Wash Normal: 105F/40C.
- Dry Normal Medium.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron.
Thorlos performance socks are made in the USA with passion and purpose for activities such as walking, running, hiking, tennis, golf, and labor-intensive work that place high stress on the foot. Using clinically tested moisture-wicking fiber blends and strategic padding for high-stress pressure points, Thorlos socks reduce damage to soft tissue by reducing blisters caused by friction, shear forces, and stress to ensure maximum comfort and protection.
- This product is in Men’s and Women’s sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: No
Slip Resistance: No
- Sizing: Accessories
- Footwear Shank: No
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: No
- Country Of Origin:
- Best Use: Casual, Hiking, Work/Utility
No ordinary socks, the Thorlos TRHXM Trail Hiking Socks are one of a kind.
Truly versatile, these USA-made socks do it all: they cushion, support, and wick moisture all while making any shoe feel and fit better. Blisters, foot pain, and discomfort will be things of the past with these socks. Sure, they’re designed for hiking, but they’re so supportive, soft, and comfortable that you’ll want to wear them all the time.
Why wait? Boot World has made its customers and their feet happier, more comfortable, and healthier with these socks for over 40 years! Let us show you just how good a sock can be with these Thorlos. Try them today, they’re just a click away!
- Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying trail hikes in any weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for men prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Unique Padding Specifically Designed for Hiking.
- Crew Length with Moderate Cushioning.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for trail hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures, and moisture.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support, and less pressure on feet for a more comfortable hike.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- 14% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic, 16% Stretch Nylon, 5% Elastic, 65% THOR•WICK® COOL
- Made in the USA