To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Cambodia
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 4 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Temperature Management Material, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Temperature Management Material
The Wolverine Marauder 8” Insulated Steel Safety Toe WP Work Boot has you covered with safety toe and waterproof protection while bending and flexing with every step.
Built tough with a sturdy 8-inch leather upper, this men’s work boot is loaded with comfort. The Marauder features a removable MultiShox full-cushion footbed with a lightweight polyurethane midsole supporting the foot with shock-absorbing comfort and energy return. To further enhance the comfort, this 8” work boot comes equipped with ContourWelt construction that feels flexible, energetic, and comfortable as it bends and flexes with every step for the utmost in comfort. The Marauder is also packed with loads of safety features to keep you safe on the job. With a steel safety toe and EH-rated protection, 400g of Thinsulate insulation to keep the cold out, and a waterproof membrane, feet are well protected. Plus, the dependable slip- and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole grips wet cement and slick surfaces to keep you steady.
Tough on the outside and comfortable on the inside, the men’s Wolverine Marauder offers the comfort of an athletic shoe with insulated waterproof protection wrapped in a fine-looking 8” safety toe work boot.
- Premium Water-Resistant Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 8” Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Ghillie Lacing System with Top Metal Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- 90 Degree Heel Provides Stability for Ascending & Descending Ladders, Poles, & Structures
- Lined with Moisture Absorbent Linings & Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- 400g of Thinsulate Insulation for Warming Comfort in Harsh Conditions
- Removable Full-Cushion Multishox Dual-Density Polyurethane Footbed Absorbs Shock & Returns Energy
- Nylon Shank for Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Lightweight Polyurethane Midsole Provides Great Cushioning, Stable Support, & Flexibility
- Oil & Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsole Provides Reliable Grip & Traction on Slick Surfaces
- ContourWelt Construction Offers the Strength & Support of a Goodyear Welt with Additional Flexibility & Designed to Bend & Flex as You Move
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements