To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Whether your feet take you to the Back Forty or the back of beyond, Irish Setter has a boot to meet your needs. The Irish Setter brand expands to include Irish Setter work products, featuring purpose-built work boots that combine the hunting DNA of Irish Setter with the legendary work boot experience of Red Wing Shoe Company. Ground-breaking technologies ensure Irish Setter boots perform well, last long and are comfortable, confidently leading hunters and workers alike, into any terrain - in all sorts of weather conditions and back out again. Boots built for you and built by people who know boots, inside and out.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Steel
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: High
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 15 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Lace-Up, Logger, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
For workers, hunters, and for those who work in less than perfect outdoor conditions, the Irish Setter Mesabi 8” Waterproof Leather Logger EH Boot keeps feet well protected and comfortable with waterproof protection, loads of comfort, and stability for navigating uneven terrain.
This men’s logger boot is crafted with a heavy-duty lacing system and sturdy oiled leather upper that repels mud and water, quickly molds to the shape of the foot, and features a Goodyear welt that is built to last, providing a solid well-fitting boot that can tackle tough work. On the inside, a removable EVA footbed cradles and cushions the foot in comfort while the breathable UltraDry waterproofing system keeps water out and wicks moisture away. Not only is this sturdy work boot comfortable on the inside but the logger outsole with a high defined heel and a heavy-duty steel shank provides the grip and traction needed to shovel, climb ladders, and stomp around steadily in muddy conditions. Plus, the logger outsole also protects feet in high-heat environments with heat resistance up to 475ºF.
Beaming with Irish Setter heritage, the Mesabi Logger Boot supports and protects feet with a great fit, superb comfort, great traction for stomping around the woods.
- Oiled Water-Resistant Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 8" Shaft Height with Padded Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 2” Heel Height
- Gusseted Bellows Tongue Keeps Out Water & Debris
- Heavy Duty Metal Lacing System with Top Metal Speed Hooks for a Fast & Secure Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-on
- Soft Toe
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Mesh & Breathable Ultra Dry Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable EVA Footbed Provides Extra Cushioning & Shock Absorption with Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Lineman Steel Shank for Structural Support for Gaffing Trees or Wooden Poles & Using Shovels
- Long Wearing Oil & Slip Resistant Rubber Lug Outsoles Provide Grip & Traction on Uneven Terrain & Rough Surfaces
- Stars & Bars Logger Rubber Outsole is Heat-Resistant up to 475ºF for Protection in High-Heat Environments
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Long Lasting Fit, Support, & Ruggedness
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Meets and/or Exceeds the Safety Requirements of ASTM F2892 for EH Classified Soft Toe Non-Safety Protective Footwear