To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
The Clarks Shoes story began almost 200 years ago when Cyrus and James Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking; a combination of invention and craftsmanship that's remained at the heart of what they do. Every pair of Clarks shoes begins with a last carved by hand from a single block of hornbeam. Advanced construction techniques, technologies, and contemporary materials deliver perfection tailor-made Clarks Shoes for the modern world.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Canvas/Fabric, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Cambodia
- Weight (Single): 1 lb
- Best Use: Casual, Dress, Fashion
- Footwear Style: Boots, Dress, Motorcycle, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Zipper, Slip Resistant
This lovely boot with a modern, sleek look and rugged treaded outsole takes you everywhere in comfort and style.
The Clarks Orinoco Bend Boot with a full-grain leather upper and wraparound belted ankle detail is perfect for work or an evening out. With classic Clarks’ comfort, this women’s classic ankle boot with a side zipper for easy on and rubber outsole with a heavy-duty treaded sole allows you to run around just about anywhere. Classy, lightweight, and flexible, the Orinoco Bend boot is the perfect accessory that complements your style.
- Premium Full-Grain Leather Upper
- 6.5" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Almond Toe
- Wraparound Strap & Buckle Detail
- Lateral Gore Panel for an Adaptable Fit
- Medial Side Zipper for Easy On
- Finger Loops for Easy On
- Lined With Soft, Breathable Microfiber Textile for Comfort
- Cushioned Footbed for All-Day Comfort
- TPR Outsole Provides Grip & Flexibility
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time