To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 14 oz
- Profession: Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Safety boots never looked so cool. The men’s Dr. Martens Pitch Steel Safety Toe EH Work Boot delivers all the features you want from a work boot with Dr. Marten's looks, safety protection, and maximum comfort.
The Doc Martens Pitch 8-eye boot features an oiled full-grain leather upper that gets better with age and a padded collar and tongue that provides extra comfort. Safety features include steel safety toes, EH-rated protection, air-cushioned slip-resistant PVC outsole for traction and stability, and cement construction for increased flexibility. Throw in the iconic yellow welt stitching and heel loops, and you have a safe and comfortable boot with Doc style and attitude.
- Water-Resistant Oiled Full-Grain Leather Upper
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.5" Heel Height
- 8-Eye Lace-to-Toe Design with Heavy Duty Eyelets & Laces
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA - Heel Loops, Yellow Welt Stitching, & Air-Cushioned Soles
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathability & Comfort
- Removable Contoured Cushion Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Air Cushioned PVC Midsole Provides Shock Absorption & Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue for All-Day Comfort
- Long Wearing AirWair™ Bouncing Soles are Oil, Fat, Alkali, Abrasion, & Slip-Resistant for Traction & Stability
- Cement Constructed For Flexibility & Quick Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements