To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Headquartered in Nelsonville, Ohio, the ROCKY® brand continues to be a world leader who designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality, rugged Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. Innovation, quality, and durability are hallmarks of the ROCKY® brand name. The Company continually monitors the development of innovative raw materials and has distinguished its branded products by incorporating new fabric and technologies into the design of its footwear and apparel. The Rocky goal to provide quality outdoor and occupational footwear has not changed since the doors opened over 80 years ago. Rocky footwear and clothing are for people who are active, engaged and on the go. Rocky's superior comfort, design, insulation, and waterproofing system empowers them to achieve their personal best and gives them the confidence to succeed – ROCKY IS CONFIDENCE IN ACTION.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected, Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 14 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
The Rocky Ram's Horn Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Wedge Boot is exceptionally comfortable out of the box with the feel of an athletic shoe and provides excellent support and fit around the clock.
If you're working long hours on your feet on hard floors and uneven surfaces, this rugged and durable great-fitting wedge work boot is a must-have. The long-lasting comfort comes from the EnergyBed LX dual-density memory foam/polyurethane footbed that absorbs shock and provides a customized fit that cushions the entire foot. The EnergyBed LX footbed together with Rocky’s rebound cushioning midsole delivers amazing all-day underfoot support and stability. Not only is the Ram’s Horn Wedge Boot incredibly comfortable, but it also features a composite safety toe with an EH rating protecting feet from workplace hazards. The comfort and protection don't stop there. A breathable Vapor Pass waterproof membrane keeps liquids out without trapping perspiration in, allowing feet to stay cool and dry. This composite toe work boot also features a tough oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole that helps you keep your balance and stay safe on uneven terrain.
Built for performance, the Rocky Ram's Horn is your go-to boot for exceptional comfort, safety toe protection, and durability.
- Premium Full-Grain Water-Resistant Leather Upper
- 6” Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.5” Wedge Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System with Top Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-On
- Lined with High-Performance Wick Dry Linings & Rocky Vapor Pass Waterproof Technology for Complete Weatherproofing, Breathability, & All-Season Comfort
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam Insole for Support & Cushioning Comfort with Every Step
- Rocky Rebound Comfort Technology Provides Energy Return & All-Day Shock Absorbing Comfort
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- Oil & Slip Resistant Rubber Outsoles Provide Grip, Traction, & Flexibility with Every Step
- Flexible Cement Construction with Direct Attached Polyurethane & EVA Wedge Midsole for Great Cushioning, Long-Wear, & a Secure Bond
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards