If possible, remove the insole from your nylon footwear, then brush away all loose debris from the inside and outside. Gently wash the outside of the footwear and clean with a diluted, mild dish soap solution. Rinse well using clean water and allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection.
- Remove the footwear insole
- Brush off all loose debris from the inside and outside
- Gently wash the outside of the footwear using a diluted, mild dish soap solution
- Rinse completely using clean water
- Allow footwear to dry naturally
- Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for water and stain protection
Finally, shoes for work that work for you. Designing great work footwear isn’t a matter of tacking strength and safety features onto an existing, everyday shoe. That’s why Reebok’s line re-envisions work boots and shoes entirely, building them from the ground up with athletic performance technologies to meet the unique needs of individuals in multiple fields.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 2 - Below Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: No
- Weight (Single): 11 oz
- Profession: Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Lace-Up, Oxford
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Safety Toe - Composite, Vegan, Warm Weather, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Static Dissipative, Safety Toe
Oil Resistant Sole
The women’s Reebok Flexagon 3.0 Composite Safety Toe ESD Athletic Shoe takes comfort to the next level with a lightweight and highly flexible design that keeps up with your pace.
This metallic-free women's athletic work shoe has the looks of a casual comfort sneaker and the protection of a safety shoe and is perfect for light to medium-duty work with comfort right out of the box. Featuring an ASTM certified XTR® Brand composite safety toe with a roomier fit, feet are well protected from falling objects while the ESD rating prevents a build-up of static electrical charges. Not only is this women’s athletic loaded with protection but the breathable mesh uppers with textile overlays for durability and the moisture-wicking mesh linings keep feet fresh, dry, and comfortable.
To further enhance the comfort of these women's work shoes, a removable Memory Tech memory foam full-cushion footbed with an ultra-flexible Flexagon foam midsole provides fantastic cushioning and underfoot support. Plus, the oil and slip-resistant outsole is designed with deep flex grooves for flexible comfort keeping you grounded and upright on slick surfaces.
The Reebok Flexagon 3.0 is one cute and casual work sneaker you'll enjoy wearing all day.
- An Extremely Lightweight & Flexible Athletic Oxford Work Shoe
- Nylon & Mesh Upper
- Ventilated Mesh Construction Allows Airflow
- Low-cut Design Allows for Freedom of Movement & Quick Transitions
- 1.25" Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System for a Secure Fit
- Synthetic Toe & Lace Overlays for Increased Durability
- XTR® Brand Composite Toe Cap for an Enhanced & Comfortable Fit
- Metallic-Free Construction – Airport & Security Friendly
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Mesh Linings for All-Season Comfort
- Removable MemoryTech Memory Foam Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort & Support
- Flexagon Foam Midsole Design Provides Lightweight, Springy Cushioning, & Shock Absorbing Comfort
- Oil- & Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsoles Feature Flex Grooves Providing Traction, Mobility, & Flexibility with Every Step
- Dual Resistor ESD Copper Filament Pads Provide Full Electro-Static Dissipating Coverage From In-Step to Toe-Off Preventing Static Build-Up
- Composite Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 for Impact & Compression & SD Rated Safety Standards