To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Successful products are born out of a need in the marketplace. The Smoky Mountain line is the result of listening to the consumer needs and answering them with a targeted product. They provide products that are quality crafted, fashionable, and durable.
- This product is in Toddler U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Kids
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement, Other
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: India
- Weight (Single): 12 oz
- Profession: Farm / Ranch
- Best Use: Casual, Ranch Work
- Footwear Style: Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Slip On, Western
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole
Giddy up, cowgirls and cowboys! Smoky Mountain has crafted a western boot that kids will love for any occasion: camps, costumes, and more!
The Smoky Mountain Scout Western Square Toe Boot for youngster's features authentic western styling for a classic look, complete with a traditional design and sturdy heel and sole. This timeless kid's boot is lightweight and cushioned, so your little one can play make-believe in optimum comfort. The best part? These cowboy boots are leather, water-resistant, and easy to clean!
Your little cowboy or girl will steal the show with this timeless western classic!
- Two-tone Water Resistant Leather Upper
- Square Toe
- 10" Shaft Height
- Classic Western Stitching Design
- Pull-on Tabs for Easy On/Off
- Western Block Heel
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Lined with Soft, Breathable Linings for Comfort
- Cushion Insole for Comfort & Support
- Cement Construction for Flexibility
- Long Wearing PVC Outsoles for Durability