To clean smooth dress leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner, applying a small amount to a slightly damp cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Allow your dress leather footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room. For best results, follow up with Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner to rehydrate the footwear leather. To cover scuffs on a colored, finished leather, use a matching colored shoe polish. Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection.
- Remove dirt and debris using a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, clean with Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner
- Apply a small amount to a damp cloth
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Allow footwear to dry naturally
- Follow up with Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner to rehydrate the leather
- To cover scuffs, use a matching colored shoe polish
- Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 8 oz
- Profession: EMT / Security, Hospitality / Housekeeping, Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Medical, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Dress, Fashion, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Chelsea, Pull On/Wellington, 6 Inch, Boots, Dress, Motorcycle, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Soft Upper, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant
Oil Resistant Sole
The Chelsea boot is a traditional boot design popular for its effortless slip-on style and minimalist looks. Add Dr. Martens classic good looks and DNA, and you have a sharp and functional accessory for everyday wear that is a must-have for the Dr. Martens enthusiast.
The Dr. Martens Suffolk Chelsea Boot is loaded with comfort and will not disappoint. On the inside, soft, breathable moisture-wicking linings provide breathable comfort while the footbed is awesomely soft and cushy. The buttery soft and pliable tumbled leather uppers mold to the shape of the foot for an enhanced fit, and the flexible signature Air-Cushioned PVC midsole and outsole provide legendary Dr. Martens underfoot comfort with excellent slip resistance and little break-in time. This men's Chelsea boot with classic Dr. Martens's good looks is both fashionable and functional, and it features cement construction for flexibility and quick break-in time making it the perfect accessory for everyday wear.
For work or a night out, the Dr. Martens Suffolk Chelsea Boot is an enduring classic packed with comfort and iconic style.
- A Classic Chelsea Boot with Lightweight Protection and Slip Resistance
- Soft, Full-Grain Tumbled Leather Uppers, Tumbled for Flexibility, Durability, and Reduced Break-in Time
- 5.5” Shaft Height
- 1” Heel Height
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA: Grooved Sides, Scripted Heel Loops, and Welt Stitching
- Double Gored Stretch Panels for an Adaptable Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy On
- Easy On / Easy Off
- Lined with Breathable, Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Cushion Insole Designed with Ergonomic Comfort for All-Day Cushioning Comfort
- Lightweight Antifatigue PVC Air Cushioned Midsole and Outsoles are Oil, Fat, Acid, Petrol, and Alkali Resistant
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility and Quick Break-In Time