To clean suede or nubuck footwear, we recommend using the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Kit. Rub any stains or surface marks with the included dry eraser bar, using the correct eraser side for suede or for nubuck. Use the brush to restore and raise the nap of the footwear material. To treat deeper discolorations, use the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Cleaner Foam. For best results, test colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before all-over application. Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection.
- To clean, we recommend using the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Kit
- Rub stains or surface marks with the dry eraser bar
- Use the brush the restore and raise the nap of the footwear
- To clean deeper discolorations use the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Cleaner Foam
- Test colorfastness before all-over application
- Post-cleaning, reapply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for water and stain protection
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer.
Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Canvas/Fabric, Nylon/Mesh, Suede Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 8 oz
- Profession: Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Military, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Boots, Lace-Up, Tactical
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Warm Weather, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Maybe you're in the military and require an OCP compliant uniform boot with safety toe protection, or maybe you work in extreme temperatures and need a highly breathable non-conductive boot to protect your feet while keeping them cool. Either way, Danner has you covered.
Danner sets the bar high with the Danner Tanicus Side-Zip Composite Safety Toe 8" Boot, built with outstanding support and out-of-the-box comfort. Crafted with a premium rough-out suede upper and abrasion-resistant 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection, the lightweight Danner Tanicus meets the Operational Camouflage Pattern Uniform requirement for optional wear. Featuring a breathable moisture-wicking mesh liner and shock-absorbing polyurethane footbed, the Danner Tanicus provides all-day comfort and support while keeping feet cool in warm climates. But the comfort doesn't stop there. The midsole features an added layer of cushioning with a heel cup that locks the foot in place to provide optimal comfort and support for long hours on the feet.
This good-looking military-style boot also features EH-rated protection and a lightweight composite safety toe that resists extreme heat and protects against electrical hazards. Not only does this composite toe boot protect your feet and provide optimal comfort, but the outsole also provides maximum surface contact with a pentagonal lug pattern that gives stability in diverse terrain. Plus, all the little details of these good-looking boots add extra to the quality - the 8" shaft height with padded collar and tongue for comfort, a pouch to tuck in hanging laces, the super convenient full-length zipper for easy on and off, and the pull-on loop with actual room to loop your finger in to pull it on.
Built good-looking and solid, the Danner Tanicus is perfect for military use and for working in hot climates with the utmost comfort and Danner quality.
- Premium Suede Rough Out Leather Upper with 900 Denier Nylon for Abrasion Resistance
- 8" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.75" Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing with Locking Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Lace Garage Prevents Loose Laces From Snagging or Dragging
- Full Length Semi Locking Medial Zipper for Easy On & Off
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull On
- Coyote Brown Authorized for Wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) Uniform
- Built on Danner 851 Last That Fits True to Size with an Athletic Fit, Support, & Ample Toe Room
- Heel Shape Locks Heel in Place for Better Fit & Comfort on the Back End of Boot - Ideal for High Mileage Performance
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Mesh for Breathable Comfort
- Cushioning Polyurethane Footbed Provides Superior Shock Absorption with an Additional Layer of Open Cell Construction for Air Circulation
- Nylon Shank Fights Fatigue & Provides Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Polyurethane Midsole Offers Lightweight Comfort, Shock Absorption, & Dependable Support
- Danner Tanicus Outsole Features Pentagonal Lugs Providing Maximum Surface Contact for Grip in a Variety of Terrain
- Meets US Air Force AR 670-1 & AFI 36-2903 Requirement for Optional Wear
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Lightweight Non-Conductive Composite Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards