For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended.
- Do Not Bleach
- Wash Normal: 105F/40C
- Dry Normal Medium
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
Thorlos performance socks are made in the USA with passion and purpose for activities such as walking, running, hiking, tennis, golf, and labor-intensive work that place high stress on the foot. Using clinically tested moisture-wicking fiber blends and strategic padding for high-stress pressure points, Thorlos socks reduce damage to soft tissue by reducing blisters caused by friction, shear forces, and stress to ensure maximum comfort and protection.
- This product is in Men’s and Women’s sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: No
Slip Resistance: No
- Sizing: Accessories
- Footwear Shank: No
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: No
- Country Of Origin:
- Weight (Single): 4 oz
- Best Use: Casual, Work/Utility
The Thorlos WGMX Uniform Ankle Sock is the ideal go-to ankle-height sock: neutral, professional, comfortable. This work sock is clinically shown to reduce discomfort and improve foot health.
Wear this unisex sock when you want your feet to feel their best – on the job or at the gym. Available in black or white for maximum versatility.
These Thorlos Socks are highly recommended by the Boot World team. They’ll make any shoe feel better - and with over 40 years of proving this, you can count on it!
- Designed for feet that hurt. Offering an ideal combination of protection, comfort, and durability for all career apparel needs.
- Unique Padding Specifically Designed for Work.
- Ankle Length with Moderate Cushioning.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding in the ball and heel specifically engineered for on-the-job activities, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures, and moisture.
- Cushioned arch for a better fit and less pressure on the feet for more comfort.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- 83% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic, 16% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Made in the USA