To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility – to make things better for our products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 5 - Highest Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt, Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Bangladesh
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 8 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Padded Collar, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Heat Resistant Sole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Heat Resistant Sole
Oil Resistant Sole
Heavy work calls for a heavy-duty work boot that can do it all. With the Timberland PRO Boondock HD 6" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boot, you get all the great features of the original Boondock plus more!
Heavy-duty and built to withstand harsh working conditions, the Timberland PRO Boondock HD offers the ultimate in all-day comfort and support. This solid men’s safety boot boasts incredible comfort with a padded collar and tongue maximizing comfort, and a removable Step Propel footbed that fights fatigue with every step. Step Propel technology is also built into the midsole for shock absorption and energy return to keep you going. Plus, the antimicrobial moisture-wicking linings keep feet comfortable while minimizing odors, and feet stay dry thanks to the breathable waterproof membrane that guards against blood-borne pathogens.
The Timberland PRO Boondock HD 6" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boot is also loaded with safety features. The Boondock HD features a lightweight composite safety toe with an EH rating to minimize extreme temperature transfer and protect against falling objects. This heavy-duty boot also comes equipped with ExoSpine technology, built into the heel to improve fit and minimize ankle roll, and an abrasion-resistant Vibram rubber toe for added durability. The slip-resistant Vibram Fire & Ice outsole is oil and heat-resistant and maintains its flexibility in extreme temperatures. Not only can this work boot take a beating, but it's also built to last with a Goodyear welt and cemented heel for strength, flexibility, and optimal performance. All the comfort and safety are wrapped up in a heavy-duty waterproof leather upper and REBOTL material upper for abrasion resistance.
When it comes to safety, the Boondock has you covered with loads of protection and anti-fatigue comfort.
- Premium Waterproof Oil-Tanned Full-grain Leather Upper & ReBOTL Material for Abrasion Resistance
- ReBOTL Material Contains at least 50% Recycled PET (recycled water bottle material)
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Reinforced with Molded Vibram Rubber Toe for Abrasion-Resistant Performance
- Dual Purpose Top Hardware Lacing System for a Secure Fit
- Rigid ExoSpine External Heel Cup Technology Locks Heel in Place for Lateral Stability & Durability
- Slopped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Lined with Breathable Antimicrobial Wick Dry Linings & Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing, All-Season Comfort, & Odor Control
- Breathable Waterproof Membrane Protects from Diseases Caused by Blood-borne Pathogens (ASTM F1671-07 Safety Standard)
- Removable Step Propel Anti-Fatigue Footbed Cushions Every Step with Shock Absorption & Energy Return
- Step Propel Anti-Fatigue Midsole Absorbs Shock & Returns Energy to Keep Feet Energized for All-Day Comfort
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- Vibram Fire & Ice Outsole for Durability, Traction, & Optimal Performance in Any Temperature
- Combination Goodyear Welt Construction for Support & Ruggedness & Cemented Heel Construction for Flexibility
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Asymmetrical Non-Metallic Carbon Shield Safety Toes for an Enhanced Fit
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412-18 & F2413-18, I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards
- Meets and/or Exceeds CAN/CSA-Z195 Grade 1 Safety Standards