To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility – to make things better for our products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 5 - Highest Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Nylon Diffusion Plate
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Dominican Republic
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 12 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Casual, Cold-Weather, Rain/Snow, Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Temperature Management Material, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Temperature Management Material
The men’s Timberland PRO Direct Attach 6" Waterproof Soft Toe Work Boot was made to work as long and hard as you do. With an EH rating, 200 grams of insulation that performs in any climate, a fully lined and padded inner, and an oil- and heat-resistant sole, you’ll have a harder time deciding when not to wear them.
You'll be looking good in the classic Timberland PRO silhouette that was built to withstand the elements and keep feet dry and protected.
- A Medium-Duty Work Boot With Out-of-the-Box Comfort
- Premium Full-Grain Waterproof Leather Uppers are Specially Tanned to Repel Moisture
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Traditional Lacing System for A Secure Fit
- TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™ - A unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous worksite demands by reducing foot fatigue, supporting the arch, & cushioning every step - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Soft Toe
- Lined with Breathable Antimicrobial Wick Dry Linings & Waterproof Membrane for Great Breathability & All-Season Comfort
- Lightly Insulated with 200 Grams of Thermolite® Insulation for all Types of Climates
- Contoured Antimicrobial Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort & Provides Odor Control
- Lightweight Midsole Provides Great Cushioning, Long-Wear, & Flexibility
- Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ Technology Supports the Arch & Cushions Every Step Reducing Foot Fatigue
- Direct-Inject Construction Provides a Tough Durable Outsole
- Nylon Diffusion Plate for Structural Support & Stability
- Long Wearing Non-Marking Timberland PRO® Rubber Outsoles are Heat, Oil, &Slip-Resistant for Better Traction on All Surfaces
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Meets and/or Exceeds the Safety Requirements of ASTM F2892 for EH Classified Soft Toe Non-Safety Protective Footwear