To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For best results, test mink oil in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Use a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to waterproof/soften the leather
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility – to make things better for our products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 5 - Highest Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 15 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Cold-Weather, Rain/Snow, Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Safety Toe, Temperature Management Material, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Temperature Management Material
The men’s Timberland PRO Direct Attach 6” Steel Toe Work Boot was made to work as long and hard as you do.
EH-rated with steel safety toes, 200 grams of insulation that performs in any climate, a fully lined and padded inner, and an oil- and heat-resistant sole, you’ll have a harder time deciding when not to wear them.
Featuring the classic Timberland PRO silhouette in understated black, these safety boots are the real deal.
- Premium Full-Grain Leather Uppers are Specially Tanned to Repel Moisture
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar and Tongue for Ankle Comfort and Support
- Traditional Lacing System for A Secure Fit
- TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™ - A unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous worksite demands by reducing foot fatigue, supporting the arch, and cushioning every step - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Lined with Breathable Antimicrobial Wick Dry Linings for Great Breathability
- Lightly Insulated with 200 Grams of Thermolite® Insulation for all Types of Climates
- Seam Sealed Construction with Specially Tanned Moisture Reppeling Leather for Durable Waterproof Protection and All-Season Comfort
- Contoured Antimicrobial Polyurethane Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort and Provides Odor Control
- Nylon Diffusion Plate for Structural Support and Stability
- Blown-Thermal Plastic Midsole is Direct Attached for a Durable Bond and Provides a Lightweight Midsole with Great Cushioning, Long-Wear, and Flexibility
- Non-Marking Timberland PRO® Rubber Outsoles are Heat, Oil, and Slip-Resistant for Better Traction on All Surfaces
- Direct-Inject Construction Provides a Tough Durable Outsole
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Asymmetrical Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412, F2413 for Impact & Compression and EH Rated Safety Standards
- Meets and/or Exceeds Canadian Safety Standards CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 for Impact and Compression