To clean suede or nubuck footwear, we recommend using the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Kit. Rub any stains or surface marks with the included dry eraser bar, using the correct eraser side for suede or for nubuck. Use the brush to restore and raise the nap of the footwear material. To treat deeper discolorations, use the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Cleaner Foam. For best results, test colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before all-over application. Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection.
- To clean, we recommend using the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Kit
- Rub stains or surface marks with the dry eraser bar
- Use the brush the restore and raise the nap of the footwear
- To clean deeper discolorations use the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Cleaner Foam
- Test color fastness before all-over application
- Post-cleaning, reapply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for water and stain protection
Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility – to make things better for our products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Nubuck Leather
- Lining Material: Canvas/Fabric, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 3 oz
- Profession: Construction, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Athletic, Boots, Chukka, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Safety Toe - Alloy, Warm Weather, Electric Hazard Rated, Heat Resistant Sole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Heat Resistant Sole
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
Be the boss of your workday in the Timberland PRO® Disruptor Alloy Safety Toe Work Shoes.
Supervise in style wearing these sleek, lightweight safety toe shoes with leather uppers and a snug, cushioned insole - delivering the high-quality performance expected of Timberland PRO®.
These work shoes are packed with high-tech features to keep you comfortable throughout the day, from exclusive anti-fatigue technology to slip-resistant polyurethane sole specially made to improve wear. Whether you’re in the office or on the distribution floor, stay level-headed and secure with the Disruptor work shoes.
Timberland PRO® Disruptor Alloy Toe Work Shoes: manage your workday in style and comfort.
- Light Duty Work Shoe with Street Styling and a 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
- Premium Nubuck Leather Uppers
- 5" Shaft Height with Padded Collar and Tongue for Ankle Comfort and Support
- Brass Hardware Lacing System for a Secure Fit
- Lined with Soft Canvas Antimicrobial Treated Linings for Great Breathability, Comfort and Odor Control
- Anti-Fatigue Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- TIMBERLAND PRO® ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY Absorbs Shock And Returns Energy to Key Zones for All-Day Comfort and Support
- 3-Part Bio Suspension System Provides Lateral Stability, Cushioning and Flexibility on Slanted and Uneven Surfaces to Help Reduce Ankle Rolling, Slippage and Injury
- Contoured Shock Diffusion Plate for Structural Support
- Dual-density TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER Outsoles are Oil- and Slip-Resistant PRO and are Non-Marking
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility
- Heat Resistant up to 248 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Alloy Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH Safety Standards