To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
S FellasGenuine Grip's missions are to reduce slip and fall accidents with their expertise by using the latest technologies for slip-resistant footwear. Add safety features and you have S Fellas by Genuine Grip. S Fellas provides comfort and performance for your tough workday. The trusted line of S Fellas boots and shoes are made with non-metallic composite, ASTM-certified safety toes, and feature full-grain leather uppers that deliver rugged protection. The patent-pending Genuine Grip Slip-Resistant rubber outsoles have specially designed tread patterns made of special rubber compounds to maximize traction on wet and oily surfaces providing superior grip and shock absorption. S Fellas by Genuine Grip Footwear is your best source for composite toe and slip-resistant footwear.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 4 oz
- Profession: Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Lace-Up, Oxford
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Metal Free, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
The men's S Fellas Tomcat Composite Safety Toe EH Lace Oxford was made to stand up to a full day on the job for light to medium-duty work with lightweight comfort, good looks, and safety protection.
Featuring a lightweight non-conductive composite safety toe and an EH rating, this men's metallic-free work shoe resists extreme temperatures and protects against electric hazards. The Tomcat was made for maximum comfort with its rubber outsole that offers plenty of bounce with shock absorption and slip-resistance protection. On the inside, moisture-wicking mesh linings and a pillow-soft polyurethane cushion insole offer breathable comfort and antifatigue support that will see you through a long day's work.
You can easily transition from the office to the work area with the comfort and protection of the S Fellas Tomcat Composite Safety Toe Oxford.
- Premium Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1” Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Metallic-Free Construction – Airport & Security Friendly
- Lined with Breathable Aegis Micro Shield Moisture Wicking Mesh Linings for Breathable Comfort & Odor Control
- Removable WALKING ON AIR Ergonomic Polyurethane Footbed Cradles the Foot & Provides All-Day Shock Absorbing Comfort & Support
- Shock Absorbing Cushion Midsole Fights Fatigue & Provides Stability for All-Day Comfort
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsoles are Oil & Water Resistant & Provide Grip & Traction
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards