To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For best results, test mink oil in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Use a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to waterproof/soften the leather
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Since 1978, UGG has employed the finest standards of craftsmanship in the world, utilizing a variety of premium materials that feel like nothing else. UGG’s signature boots and shoes are crafted from Grade-A Twinface Sheepskin to luxuriously soft UGGpure™ wool and exquisite leathers, all their exceptionally high-quality materials are carefully selected, refined and handcrafted to deliver a truly unparalleled experience.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings, UGG Pure, Wool
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 11 oz
- Best Use: Casual, Cold-Weather, Fashion
- Footwear Style: Mocassin, Oxford, Sheepskin, Slip On, Slipper
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole Material - UGG Pure, Insole Material - Wool, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Soft Upper, Slip Resistant, Temperature Management Material
Temperature Management Material
Picture this: A cold, rainy evening spent indoors with a pipe in one hand and a glass of brandy in the other. The perfect shoe for this scene? The men’s UGG Ascot Slipper.
Wool fur insole and linings on the inside make this slipper super warm and comfortable. Layered over this luxurious inner is a rich-looking full-grain leather upper - China Tea in color for understated casual style – making it more shoe-like than your classic men’s slipper.
Need to take things outdoors? No problem. The durable rubber sole allows you to do just that. The ultimate in men’s slipper and light casual style, the UGG Ascot is a must-have for your closet.
- Classic Loafer Styling Slipper
- Rich Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- Super Lightweight and Comfortable
- Easy On/Off
- Lined with UGGpure™ Wool for Warming Comfort
- UGGpure™ Wool Insoles Cushion Every Step and Provide and Enhanced Fit
- Genuine Fleece Wicks Moisture
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsoles for Durability and Traction
- Suitable for Both Inside and Outdoor Use