To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots and clothing with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Bangladesh
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 12 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Working long hours on hard surfaces and rough terrain requires a rugged work boot that keeps up with demanding work while keeping feet comfortable and protected. The Wolverine Hellcat UltraSpring 6" Waterproof Work Boot packs a punch and gets the job done.
The Wolverine Hellcat features a tough and resilient full-grain leather upper and Goodyear Welt that can take a pounding and is built to last. This sturdy work boot also comes with a thick and rugged slip-resistant outsole with deep grooves providing solid footing and good traction on multiple surfaces.
This great-fitting work boot is comfortable out of the box and energizes every step while keeping feet cool and dry. The high-performance moisture-wicking mesh and breathable Waterproof Plus membrane keep liquids out without trapping perspiration, elevating your comfort. Plus, the epic cushioning comes from an anatomically molded Ortholite footbed for maximum cushioning and an UltraSpring midsole made of foam beads that bounce back with every step providing supercharged all-day rebound comfort that puts a nice spring to your step.
- Premium Gold Rated Water-Resistant Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Environmentally Friendly Tanning Proven Through Sound Process Control Systems
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.5” Wedge Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing with Top Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Sloped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- 90° Heel Offers Better Stability for Ascending & Descending Ladders, Poles & Structures
- Lined with High-Performance Wick Dry Linings & Wolverine Waterproof Plus Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing, Breathability, & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Ortholite® UltraLite Full-Cushioned Footbed Provides Long-Term Cushioning, & Breathability for All-day Comfort & Support
- Shocks Dual-Density Polyurethane Footbed Cushions & Support Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- UltraSpring High Rebound ETPU Midsole Provides High-Performance Energized Responsive Cushioning & Support with Every Step
- Nylon Shank for Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Oil & Slip Resistant Rugged Rubber Lug Outsole Grips the Ground
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Durability, Support, & Long-Lasting Fit
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Meets and/or Exceeds the Safety Requirements of ASTM F2892 for EH Classified Soft Toe Non-Safety Protective Footwear